Marlon Teixeira

Quem November 2014

waymodel.com.br

Last edited by a moderator:
MARLON FOR INTIMISSIMI
WINTER 2014​

Qw4Zzo3.jpg

Marlon for Intimissimi-Underwear and lounge brand Intimissimi taps Brazilian model Marlon Teixeira to star in its winter 2014 look book. Hitting the photo studio and posing against a stark black backdrop, Marlon models the label’s latest wears. From striped boxer briefs to comfortable long-sleeve shirts and lounge pants, Marlon is a relaxed vision.

Z37YRyd.jpg

RsKxF3O.jpg

aSiLb2m.jpg

acWplxI.jpg

8O6lJwA.jpg

aBzCnze.jpg

pDPTMvM.jpg

GknnGcg.jpg

qWCtCPc.jpg

thefashionisto.com

Vogue Spain December 2014
Photographer: Victor Demarchelier

photocouture-show

C&A by Água de Coco

Models: Carol Trentini, Marlon Teixeira
Ph: Eduardo Rezende

facebook.com/marlonteixeira

According to Vogue Brasil he was most googled person in Brazil this tuesday with his name being googled more then 10 milion times!
Marlon Teixeira foi o nome mais pesquisado no Google no Brasil em um certo dia
vogue.globo.com

According to Vogue Brasil he was most googled person in Brazil this tuesday with his name being googled more then 10 milion times!

vogue.globo.com

That's because he was spotted kissing a famous brazilian actress in a club in LA. Her name is Bruna Marquezine, she's Neymar's ex (the soccer player)

That's because he was spotted kissing a famous brazilian actress in a club in LA. Her name is Bruna Marquezine, she's Neymar's ex (the soccer player)

I read something about that on some Brasilian sites.I was suprised when i saw how popular she is.She has about 6 milion followers on instagram.
Even if neither one of them didn't want to comment anything about what's going on betwen them,i dont think that there's something serious betwen them.They are friends for a long time,so maybe it was just one night hook up.

Just Gold by Just Cavalli
Ph. Mario Sorrenti
Models: Marlon Teixeira and Georgia May Jagger

justcavalli-fragrance.com

Shooting with Milan Vukmirovic

While hung out with other models

Marlon is dating brazilian actress, Bruna Marquezine. Brazilian gossip news are crazy about it, because she is quite loved by the media...

ego.globo.com

While hang out with Andres,Clement and Clay in Anigua

Água de Coco para C&A -behind the scenes

fernandacalfat.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back