Marni for H&M

My day one camp out has been halted. Teacher would not let me turn in article early and boss scheduled me to work even though I requested off (in writing and verbal) over three weeks ago...

It's supposed to rain in Chicago, so here's hoping I get something.

I looked up "Marni H&M" on google trends and compared it to "Versace H&M" and "Lanvin H&M." It looks like online interest for Marni is tracking way below where interest in Versace and Lanvin were tracking leading up to the release. I'm thinking that between the weaker interest, changes to the return policy and the rain here in Chicago, this collab release might be less hectic.

I really like the swimsuit and the t-shirts. I like all the pants :D The leather wedge sandals, I loooove! I would wear a shoe like that all the time, I don't think I can afford them though. :( I really like all the necklaces too. I don't like the skirts except for the puffy ones. The collars are cute. I like all the shoes really and I love the maxi dress, it's gorgeous. The bags are nice too. I'm probably not going to get anything. If I had the money I would get the heeled leather sandals, the swimsuit, a tshirt and a pair of pants.

So it's 7 days to return now? That 1 day thing was a bit too extreme.
Posted via Mobile Device

the dutch online store opens at 10 am and the brick and mortar stores at 9am. it says one piece or size per customer.. which is strange so you can only buy one thing which is OK at least people can't go too crazy

Just got back from the pre launch event. The men's trainers have been cancelled and so aren't available, the bags are real leather, the men's trouser sizes run a little small and the tops are pretty standard. Womanswear wise the sizing is a little large, and it would seem the rope sandals are near impossible to find in a size that isn't a 37?! No one there had got anything other than a 37 or 41!
Posted via Mobile Device

^ PHEW. I'm hanging all my chances on my shoe size (41/10). :rofl:

there was really huge crowd before H&M shop in Bratislava shopping centre. But it was weird more people interested in classic collection (they got 25 percent discount for every piece)... I was surprised how many clothes from Marni line were available. Have coat and shirt in my wardrobe already ^_^

I'm a 37 so I should be fine, too :lol:
Thanks for all the info. Glad to hear the bags are leather because I think that means I'll add the bag with brown leather from the women's collection to my wish list, too :innocent:

^ Try being a size 42 :(! They don't even make them in my size.

Damn you, 37's and 41's of this world! Us poor 39ers can't stand a chance :lol:

I'm still risking a trip for the sandals probably will miss out-doh but saying that I found the Sonia Rykiel black wedges like a month after the collection.

Deffo trying online first, is the UK store open at 9?

Should be at nine but usually it crashes until around twelve when it goes live again and usually almost all product is still available.

The sandals seem to run slighty large if that's a bonus to anyone..
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely loved the preview event tonight! The silk items were lovely and so were the accessories. Didn't get a chance to see the necklaces but my friend snagged up two pairs of earrings and I bought the blue polka dot jacket.

Went to the preview event tonight. I wanted the PJ looking set but couldn't find any of those. Got the maxi dress instead and I'm glad I did as it doesn't look like a one season thing.

Also - jacquard skirt, sunglasses and white bracelet from women's collection. Men's one was very good too.

I didn't have a closer look at everything, scarves were a disappointment.

Just back from crazy queue up at Singapore Branch! I went to queue up at 8pm last night and I got No.76! Crazier than Versace collection!

After 12 hours of waiting finally I got the goodies I want! Should warn everyone, please check probably before you pay. The quality is not too well.

Just got home from the pre-shop sale and it was insanity. But the funny thing is many of them were fashion editors and bloggers so to see them participating in a hectic environment was a show within itself.

Also, the pre-shop did not include everything. 90% of it was but popular pieces like the black flower necklace was not there. Also like honeycombchild predicted, lots of mens piece were left after but the womens disappeared immediately.

Got everything I wanted though. Even the white flower necklace and there was probably only 10.

Good luck everyone.

sorry to ask, but where can i find out if my local store is carrying the marni pieces? is there a place on the H&M website? i can't find it.. :-/

^ just go to the marni section and right at the bottom it says 'stores', click on 'ladies' (or men) and voilà.

eta* how to know if doors open at 8 or 10? I'm confused. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iphone4321
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->