Marni S/S 2016 Milan

It felt way too clean and cold, i need a bit of dirt and warmth. If that makes sense lol

i think i understand where you are coming from.. dont get me wrong, i actually like this collection but i think it was too perfect or too clean it needs something to break it, if that also makes sense

Those shapes are difficult as f**k. A woman has to be pretty shapeless to pull those things off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everybody likes Versace or Fausto Puglisi.

exactly. and while marni is always more forgiving when it comes to 'sizes' and volumes, their clothes are actually - most of the time - very hard to pull off.

anyway, i love this. it's maybe heavier than usual, but it's beautiful. I'm loving the layers and the details and im crazy over that shade of green. the total black looks are great as well. Probably my favourite from milan along Marras

I like it so much,chic and understandable,:wub:Though Marni is always stuck in my mind with only beautiful totes and bags,but this time I also loved the clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved that collection. The shapes, the patterns, the fabrics, the colors, everything was perfect in my eyes. The accessories look really nice too !

I miss Consuelo 🥺
Go look at Plan C! Her daughter is carrying her mother legacy like no other!
And go look at the delicious YouTube video on AD Italia about her daughter’s home…A treasure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->