Martin Margiela artisanal collection - Paris

Arturo21 said:
The MMM boutique in NYC probably has it, and I know for a fact that aloharag.com has it - and it's not expensive either.

I grabed the photo from Aloha rag...Sold Out of course because its only $37.00!!!!!!!
im going to try the MMM shop this week...

rui said:
does anyone know of any shops in the US that may be carrying this MMM womens ring? I need to have one!! :smile:

IF usually carries a lot of his accessories. I don't recall seing this one, though.

MMM Artisanal new collection invited to show during the Haute Couture Calendar :heart:

He may not technically be a couturier, but Martin Margiela is the latest designer to add his name to the thinning Paris couture calendar. The secretive Belgian has been "invited" by the Chambre Syndicale to the official couture roster this July. A Margiela spokeswoman said the house would exhibit his so-called artisanal collection of handmade pieces in a still-life presentation. Margiela showed his artisanal clothes off-calendar during January's couture. Meanwhile, the house is gearing up for a retrospective in Hong Kong, opening June 7, in the building that will house its new boutique in that city, which is slated to open in late July.

from wwd of today :flower:

Great news,Lena! MMM "0" Artisanal is perfect for HC! That'll be an exciting, fresh spin during HC week.

It's the first time i kind of like MMM, Especially the white patchwork blazer, and the ring is so cool.

Isn't it a clever idea, the whole frame/shadow set up. Love it.

I can already hear the saliva dripping from the photographers' mouths...I don't know anyone who wouldn't love to shoot these pieces.

I am excited about MMM being added to the roster. I hope this a trend and more designers get an invitation extended to them as well.

agreed, finally some 'fresh' air in the cuture callendar :wink:

I agree it's a bit of fresh air, much needed since "Martin Margiela is the latest designer to add his name to the thinning Paris couture calendar"...

Margiela At Couture

From Vogue.co.uk

spacer.gif
MARTIN MARGIELA has given the world of Haute Couture reason to celebrate. The Belgian designer has been "invited" by the famously aloof Chambre Syndicale to show his latest collection of handmade clothes on the official Couture schedule in July. Rather than a full on catwalk show, however, Margiela is planning a static presentation – but it will still give the fashion world reason to hope for more action on the ever-dwindling timetable. Haute Couture is due to run from July 5-8 2006. (May 23 2006, AM)

Love the playing cars, and the leather/shoe vests. Wow - inspirational. Get me to a selection of second hand stores!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->