Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer: EIF Revlon Run/Walk!

Matt Bomer comes out to support the 14th Annual Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk for Women in Times Square on Saturday (April 30) in New York City.
matt-bomer-revlon-walk.jpg

The 33-year-old White Collar star joined Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel at the annual event, which raises funds for women’s cancer research.

Jimmy Fallon and talk show hosts Nate Berkus and Dr. Mehmet Oz served as co-hosts, while Keyshia Cole treated participants to a special performance.

10+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer at the EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women…
JUSTJARED

Wed, 04 May 2011 Matt Bomer: USA Upfronts in NYC!

Matt Bomer and his White Collar co-stars arrive at the USA Upfronts, held at The Tent at Lincoln Center on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
matt-bomer-usa-upfronts.jpg

The 33-year-old actor was joined by Tim DeKay, Hilarie Burton, and Marsha Thomason.

Over the weekend, Matt took part in the Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk for Women in Times Square in the city!

Other celebs taking part in the run/walk, which raises funds to benefit women’s cancer research, were Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel.
JUSTJARED

Jimmy Kimmel Live - The first part of Jimmy's interview with Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer: 2011 AIDS Walk NY Participant!

matt-bomer-aids-walk.jpg

Matt Bomer walks to raise awareness at the 2011 AIDS Walk in New York City’s Central Park on Sunday (May 15).

The 33-year-old White Collar actor gathered with over 40,000 other AIDS activists to walk to raise money and awareness to help fight this terrible disease.

Matt spoke at the opening ceremony of the walk, along with other New York City political and entertainment figureheads.

Also pictured with Matt is actress Laura Innes, formerly of ER.

For more information about AIDS Walk NY, visit aidswalk.net

More pictures here Just Jared |Matt Bomer: 2011 AIDS Walk NY Participant!

I love it when he wears those glasses he looks so much like Clark Kent - so sexy!! :woot:

Matt Bomer on Jimmy Fallon - May 23 2011

*Spoiler Warning* - Interview contains a small clip from season 3 towards the end

Shoots a scene for ''White Collar'' at a Restaurant with Eliza Dushku in NYC - June 7, 2011

tlfan & justjared

Matt Bomer (White Collar) + Piper Perabo (Covert Affairs) Photo Shoot for TV Guide Magazine

Didn't know that he has a thread here! I'm so in in love with him! :wub::wub::wub: He's so good in White Collar. First time I saw him was in The Texas Chainsaw movie. Then when I found out that he as his own show, damn, I was so happy.

Those GQ pics are so hot! Whew! by the way, is it really confirmed that he's gay? I know that there are rumors swirling around but, I just couldn't picture him as gay.

Yes, he's gay. He's never confirmed it publicly but I've seen pictures of him with his ex-partner.

Those GQ pics are so hot! Whew! by the way, is it really confirmed that he's gay? I know that there are rumors swirling around but, I just couldn't picture him as gay.

He's never confirmed he's gay but he's never denied it either just saying that he's too happy in life to comment on those rumours. But I agree with you I would have never guessed he was gay if I hadn't seen those pictures of him kissing his ex-bf he plays a straight guy so well.

He is the most beautiful and hot man I've ever seen

'In Time' Trailer featuring Matt Bomer

Last edited by a moderator:
InStyle Russia May 2011 ebook30 Matthew Bomer by Matthew Kristall

^ thanks for posting. Beautiful man..:blush:

SIX PACK ALERT!! :woot:- Matt Bomer lifts his shirt to reveal his six pack abs while playing football at the EA Sports Pro-Am held in Bryant Park on Wednesday (July 27) in New York City.

More pics HERE

matt-bomer-bares-six-pack-abs-at-ea-sports-pro-am-02.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

Matt will play a male stripper in a new movie :lol:

'White Collar's Matt Bomer Joins Steven Soderbergh's 'Magic Mike'

Matt Bomer, star of the USA series White Collar, has joined the ab-worthy cast of hunks who'll play male strippers in Magic Mike, Steven Soderbergh's next film. So far, Soderbergh has cast Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey. Magic Mike is a Saturday Night Fever-style coming of age story. Tatum plays the title character, who schools a young dancer (Pettyfer) in how to hustle on and off the stage. The inspiration was Channing's own experiences as a stripper when he was 19. Nick Wechsler is producing with Tatum, Gregory Jacobs and Reid Carolin. Carolin wrote the script. Soderbergh has called the film "sexy, funny and shocking" using Saturday Night Fever as a model. Bomer will next be seen in the Andrew Niccol-directed In Time, playing the pivotal role of a wealthy man who gives the protagonist (Justin Timberlake) a shot at a longer life. Check out that trailer:

deadline.com/2011/08/white-collars-matt-bomer-joins-steven-soderberghs-magic-mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt Bomer & Cheyenne Jackson: Husbands in '8' Play!

Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson will be playing husbands in the upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black’s play, 8.

The 33-year-old White Collar actor will play Jeffrey Zarillo, the real life husband of Paul Katami, who will be played by Cheyenne (30 Rock).

Zarillo and Katami were central litigants in the Prop 8 trial.

John Lithgow and Bradley Whitford have also joined the cast, which includes the previously announced Morgan Freeman, Anthony Edwards, Christine Lahti, and Marisa Tomei.

The reading is set for September 19 at NYC’s Eugene O’Neill Theatre.

justjared.buzznet.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->