MDC "The Money Girls" Top25

Silly me, I forgot Coco had GAP and all these other things... all I could think of was YSL :hardhead:

I'm assuming Tyra isn't on the list b/c she doesn't model anymore.

I think so too. Is Tyra even represented by an agency anymore?

Plus, I don't think high fashion likes her very much... she kind of gives a bad name to modeling, if you know what I mean... with her false representation of what modeling is like (ANTM) to her crazy antics (breast exam on her talk show), plus the fact that she was never really in high fashion, just a sexpot for VS.

^ Hmm I only miss Naomi from those names...

But really, this is list is all but stupid. I think it is pretty damn accurate really...

Wierd that Agyness, Raquel, Natasha and Naomi aren't on the list.

I think that if this weren't just the top 25, they would be on the list... say if it were Top 50. Because 7 spots will automatically go to the VS Angels, leaving 18. Then you have to account for the two recent "supermodels" - Gisele, Kate, leaving 16 spots left. Then, all the girls who have the major beauty contracts (not just a single ad for them, but those who model the entire range) - Daria, Hilary, Carolyn, Julia (she got Maybelline recently), Liya, Doutzen. That's 15 girls we automatically know are on the list even if we don't know their income since they have the ultimate "prize" in modeling.

That leaves 10 spots left and most of them are occupied by girls who either have longtime contracts with brands (Natalia, Valentina, Filippa, Anja) or girls who have become so big/rich, they don't need to do regular runways anymore to still score big contracts (Malgosia, Shalom, Gemma, Carmen).

That leaves 3 spots for everyone who is not a VS Angel, doesn't have a big beauty contract, or multi-season exclusives with one label (not sure where Anja fits in... Chloe is loyal and she has Estee Lauder fragrance)... and continues to do the runways every season.

And those 3 are Isabeli, Stam, Coco. Notice that Stam & Coco are close to the bottom of the list, which probably means they're not far apart from each other in terms of income from the Raquel, Agyness, Natasha... they both have Gap campaigns, which helps out a bit. I don't know how Isabeli is so high on the list because I don't follow her career but I know she's done H&M, which must pay a pretty penny.

I don't think Naomi really did much this year - she did Louis Vuitton but that's all I can recall. But I'm sure if she threw herself back into modeling she'd get into the list.

They've updated the list, well they only changed Doutzens rank, she was at rank 9 and she moved up to number 6.

I'm still waiting for a Money Guys Ranking... :judge:

I think so too. Is Tyra even represented by an agency anymore?

Plus, I don't think high fashion likes her very much... she kind of gives a bad name to modeling, if you know what I mean... with her false representation of what modeling is like (ANTM) to her crazy antics (breast exam on her talk show), plus the fact that she was never really in high fashion, just a sexpot for VS.

If Heidi is on it then why can't Tyra? Her high fashion career is more from her tv career than modelling

5 years later it's
1. Gisele
2. Heidi
3. Kate
4. Adriana
5. Doutzen
6. Daria
7. Natalia
8. Miranda
9. Carolyn
10. Alessandra
11. Isabeli
12. Hilary
13. Valentina
14. Bianca
14. Lara
15. Coco
15. Rosie
16. Karolina
17. Iselin
17. Erin W
18. Anja
19. Julia S
20. Emily
21. Abbey
22. Toni
23. Carmen
23. Barbara
24. Daniela
25. Arlenis
25. Hanaa
25. Shu Pei
25. Jess

So 18/25 still on there

Even though they updated the list its still not very accurate. How is Carmen kass ranked that high, is her narcissi Rodriguez fragrance deal worth that much? How does Coco make that much? She doesn't have any contracts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Constance,Joan,Natasha n maybe Freja need to be added to the list IMO.

n maybe Karlie that now has VS contract.

This list is incredibly inaccurate. There's a good deal of catalog commercial queens who are making much more than a lot of girls on that list.

All MDC's list are inaccurate... they need to get their paper though.

All MDC's list are inaccurate... they need to get their paper though.

I think this list in particular is troublesome because the actual money girls are practically unheard of by the people who consider MDC the bible.

I know, the real problem is to define which of them is actually the most troublesome.

Oh God yeah :rofl: ... I was thinking of a Sexiest list actually, but my subconscious driect me here, sorry :lol:

Even though they updated the list its still not very accurate. How is Carmen kass ranked that high, is her narcissi Rodriguez fragrance deal worth that much? How does Coco make that much? She doesn't have any contracts.
Posted via Mobile Device

She has her TV show and Sass and Bide would be paying her quite a bit I'd say

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->