Mens Slim Fitting Jeans

petevolution

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new here but i had a question that maybe someone could help me with! I was just wondering who makes very slim fitting, straight leg denim, with no bootleg. I know that Dior Homme does, but i just wanted to see if any men, or woman on this site, have any advice on any brands that make this type(Like Dior Homme). I know this is kind of a wierd question but i just cant seem to find a good pair of jeans with this style. Any advice would be great B)

moving this to shop till you drop...you may have more luck there... :flower:
and welcome to tfs... :wink:

i would suggest nudie, levis and helmut lang...

Originally posted by petevolution@Dec 2 2004, 01:28 AM
Hi,
I am new here but i had a question that maybe someone could help me with! I was just wondering who makes very slim fitting, straight leg denim, with no bootleg. I know that Dior Homme does, but i just wanted to see if any men, or woman on this site, have any advice on any brands that make this type(Like Dior Homme). I know this is kind of a wierd question but i just cant seem to find a good pair of jeans with this style. Any advice would be great B)
[snapback]447052[/snapback]​

Dolce&Gabbana (not D&G) does some seriously slim cut jeans. There is even a pair this season that is distressed and has a rust-type treatment very similar to Dior Homme's jeans this season.

-Albert

Someone on here mentioned Acne jeans. They have a webiste, google it.

do you like these by Lad Musician?

PB2204-504_12.jpg

PB2204-504_12_BACK.jpg

^ ew, i don't like how low the pockets are on the back.
maybe it's just cos the model has no ***?

as softgrey said, some of Helmut Lang are good. "slim cut" in particular, I'm not sure whether the model is available now though.

The more I see those Lad Musician jeans, the more I'm liking them, thanks for posting runner!

P.S. do any of you know where I might be able to acquire those jeans in the States, and would you happen to know an approximate price range? Thanks in advance!

Helmut Lang makes very nice slim fitting jeans...probably my favorite for slim cut jeans. They're not cheap but once they go on sale they're reasonable, and I hope to get some more in the near future.

what about g-star?...they seem to have some very narrow stuff...i just peeked in the store the other day...

i like the very low pockets on the ones runner posted...it works on them ...imo...

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 01:06 PM
what about g-star?...they seem to have some very narrow stuff...i just peeked in the store the other day...

i like the very low pockets on the ones runner posted...it works on them ...imo...
[snapback]447626[/snapback]​

how are their prices?

I really like the black wash Lad Musician jean. The pkts don't really bother me so much. The leather front ones remind me of JPG from 2 yrs ago. And of the L.e.i jeans from when i worked at Merry Go Round in the late 80s. :doh: :lol:

Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 10:17 AM
how are their prices?
[snapback]447639[/snapback]​

G-Star are midrange, mostly around US $149.

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 01:06 PM

[snapback]447626[/snapback]​

hmm...i might have to check out those narrow g-star jeans, i'm a fan of theirs but from my experience their jeans are quite loose fitting.

Originally posted by tangerine@Dec 2 2004, 01:40 PM
G-Star are midrange, mostly around US $149.
[snapback]447679[/snapback]​

insane

Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 10:43 AM
insane
[snapback]447686[/snapback]​

That's not insane. $267 for Tsubi is insane, maybe. $499 for Dior Homme... :blink:

Originally posted by tangerine@Dec 2 2004, 01:45 PM
That's not insane. $267 for Tsubi is insane, maybe. $499 for Dior Homme... :blink:
[snapback]447692[/snapback]​

Got my Dior Homme for $140 :P . The thing about jeans like Dior or 45RPM is that they are almost entirely handmade, from expensive naturally dyed denim, which sort of justifices their price. What justifices $200 Diesel jeans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->