Mens Slim Fitting Jeans

Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 01:43 PM
insane
[snapback]447686[/snapback]​

the Barneys end of season sale is your best friend. The pair of lightweight G-star jeans I'm always wearing, when I bought em at Barneys I managed to buy them for $15!!! :lol: I think some error must've come up in the computer when he scanned it.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 2 2004, 02:03 PM
the Barneys end of season sale is your best friend. The pair of lightweight G-star jeans I'm always wearing, when I bought em at Barneys I managed to buy them for $15!!! :lol: I think some error must've come up in the computer when he scanned it.
[snapback]447726[/snapback]​

Nice!
Barneys outlet always has a ton of Rogan, Gstar, PDC, etc. marked down 50-70%.

Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 10:53 AM
Got my Dior Homme for $140 :P . The thing about jeans like Dior or 45RPM is that they are almost entirely handmade, from expensive naturally dyed denim, which sort of justifices their price. What justifices $200 Diesel jeans?
[snapback]447708[/snapback]​

Well, depending on where a person lives, the Diesel jeans might be the best buy available in terms of design, construction and fit. Diesels usually come in under $200 though, at least the ones I've bought.

I don't know if you saw the results of my search for Dior Homme in San Francisco, but they were unavailable anywhere at any price. And to think, our rents are almost as high as New York... :lol:

And yes, I know you can order them from New York (though perhaps not at outlet prices), but I like to try them on first.

Originally posted by tangerine@Dec 2 2004, 02:16 PM
Well, depending on where a person lives, the Diesel jeans might be the best buy available in terms of design, construction and fit. Diesels usually come in under $200 though, at least the ones I've bought.

I don't know if you saw the results of my search for Dior Homme in San Francisco, but they were unavailable anywhere at any price. And to think, our rents are almost as high as New York... :lol:

And yes, I know you can order them from New York (though perhaps not at outlet prices), but I like to try them on first.
[snapback]447756[/snapback]​

What I'm saying is, 4 years ago, before Sevens brought the notion that you must pay through the nose for denim, an average pair of Diesel jeans was $100. Now it's $170-200. No way in hell their production costs and quality went up 100% in 4 years.

Originally posted by faust@Dec 2 2004, 11:28 AM
What I'm saying is, 4 years ago, before Sevens brought the notion that you must pay through the nose for denim, an average pair of Diesel jeans was $100. Now it's $170-200. No way in hell their production costs and quality went up 100% in 4 years.
[snapback]447777[/snapback]​

Of course, 4 years ago I thought $100 was outrageous for a pair of jeans... :lol: but I see your point.

Originally posted by purechris@Dec 2 2004, 01:22 PM
I really like the black wash Lad Musician jean. The pkts don't really bother me so much. The leather front ones remind me of JPG from 2 yrs ago. And of the L.e.i jeans from when i worked at Merry Go Round in the late 80s. :doh: :lol:
[snapback]447646[/snapback]​

ahhh.....merry-go-round!!!... :lol: :innocent:

Levi's , Nudie, Acne

I could think of more but my brain is dead... forgive me
:heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 02:44 PM
ahhh.....merry-go-round!!!... :lol:  :innocent:
[snapback]447809[/snapback]​

High pressure sales people on commission and Z Cavarricis....Why do you think I'm so good at sales? Funny, back then we sold Guess at $80 and people thought it was insane....

z cavaricci's...LOL... :woot:
i know...it was all about guess at my high school...
do you remember the ones that had the snap flap pockets at the hip and knees...and the even more expensive ones that had leather inside the flap?

all the most obnoxious, jappiest girls in my school had them...i always thought they were ugly...but they were the most expensive ones so everone had to have them...
no taste, these girls...

i wore a lot of girbaud back then...i still have them all...yes...i'm a hoarder... :ninja:

Originally posted by softgrey@Dec 2 2004, 03:02 PM
z cavaricci's...LOL... :woot:
i know...it was all about guess at my high school...
do you remember the ones that had the snap flap pockets at the hip and knees...and the even more expensive ones that had leather inside the flap?

all the most obnoxious, jappiest girls in my school had them...i always thought they were ugly...but they were the most expensive ones so everone had to have them...
no taste, these girls...

i wore a lot of girbaud back then...i still have them all...yes...i'm a hoarder... :ninja:
[snapback]447836[/snapback]​

Girbaud was the shizznit in my high school. Far from skinny though :P It's kind of cool how they revived the brand, but their clothes don't really appeal to me.

Had both the Skinny Cowboy and the X front Girbaud jeans. I had a pair in green too. :ninja:
I think I would really like the Skinny Cowboy fit now....wish I was still that size.

Isn't the revived version geared a little more to the urban market? Or has it just been embraced by it?

Originally posted by purechris@Dec 2 2004, 03:18 PM
Had both the Skinny Cowboy and the X front Girbaud jeans. I had a pair in green too. :ninja:
I think I would really like the Skinny Cowboy fit now....wish I was still that size.

Isn't the revived version geared a little more to the urban market? Or has it just been embraced by it?
[snapback]447872[/snapback]​

Not at all, they are marketing it as a high end brand. Ah, I should've taken you to their boutique. Next time :flower:

That's what I thought, but it seems like it's been embraced by the hip hop community.
We'll have plenty of time to go shopping in the future....

Originally posted by purechris@Dec 2 2004, 03:27 PM
That's what I thought, but it seems like it's been embraced by the hip hop community.
We'll have plenty of time to go shopping in the future....
[snapback]447899[/snapback]​

nyc move working out?! :woot:

Originally posted by runner@Dec 2 2004, 09:20 AM
PB2204-504_25.jpg

PB2204-504_25_SIDE.jpg

[snapback]447396[/snapback]​

OMG>... totally LUV these jeans..... hmm... $600USD for this pair???? Hmmm... :flower:

Luv their other stuff too!!!! Beautiful suits!

SOooooooo Heidi Slimane!!!!! :P LUV LUV LUV it!

Damn so little distribution point in US:angry:

Originally posted by ionn24@Dec 2 2004, 11:47 PM
$600USD for this pair???? Hmmm... :flower:
[snapback]448509[/snapback]​
Seriously?!?!? OMG, that is hilarious. Well, it's more terrible than hilarious, but hilarious nonetheless.

Originally posted by Fade to Black@Dec 2 2004, 12:59 PM
The more I see those Lad Musician jeans, the more I'm liking them, thanks for posting runner!

P.S. do any of you know where I might be able to acquire those jeans in the States, and would you happen to know an approximate price range? Thanks in advance!

[snapback]447610[/snapback]​
you're welcome

25000 yen for those in post 7, 8
47000 yen, post 10

available over there at:
USA Naked 181 N Martel Ave .LA CA 90036 323-964-0222

LONDON THE PINEAL EYE 49 Brodwick street LONDON W1F 9QR 207-434-2567

18000 for these models below, btw
so I don't think they are very steep.

PB2204-506_22.jpg

PB2204-506_22_SIDE.jpg

PB2204-506_22_RBK.jpg