Mia Wasikowska

'Alice Through The Looking Glass' Premiere at El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood - May 23, 2016

starity.hu

I think her last look, the black McQueen is her best look ever. She's gorgeous!

I love the red McQueen (and in fact her last Prada was beautiful as well) but the styling doesn't give those gowns the effect that they need. If she'd have done something a little different with either her hair or makeup for those looks, she'd have looked even better

I think her last look, the black McQueen is her best look ever. She's gorgeous!

I love the red McQueen (and in fact her last Prada was beautiful as well) but the styling doesn't give those gowns the effect that they need. If she'd have done something a little different with either her hair or makeup for those looks, she'd have looked even better

The last look is a personal best for me too. I think it's because of the added effort with the hair and makeup. Whilst I love her natural approach, the red dress almost comes across as too bare/unfinished.

L'Officiel Italia June 2016 Mia Wasikowska by Naj Jamai
KjAErYk.jpg

fashioncopious.com

She always has the best editorials.

Interview Germany Spring 2016

tOUdAIW.jpg

DPQT7DQ.jpg

6blhy2Z.jpg

QpUi58m.jpg

1yiqqvm.jpg

Q0zrSsF.jpg

HLJ8Oaw.jpg

jxrgmr7.jpg

5RL0DLh.jpg

IGV4x23.jpg

l1NaZe1.jpg

designscene.net

First look: Mia Wasikowska covers #VogueAustralia's July 2016 issue. Click the link in the bio for more on the issue out June 16.

Styled by Kate Darvill, photographed by Nicole Bentley.
[

Last edited by a moderator:
C Magazine Summer 2016
Model:Mia Wasikowska
Shot by Alexei Hay
Styled by Karla Welch
Make up by Rachel Goodwin
Hair by John D
Art direction by James Timmins
125-FEAT-MIA-02_1000x1338-1000x1338.jpg

125-FEAT-MIA-03_1000x1338-1000x1338.jpg

125-FEAT-MIA-00_1000x1338-1000x1338.jpg

125-FEAT-MIA-04_1000x669-1000x669.jpg

125-FEAT-MIA-01_1000x669-1000x669.jpg

http://magazinec.com/

I like the styling of the above shoot but her expression on the cover is bizarre. She had to have been directed to do that because usually she gives quite strong looks in photoshoots. I've always thought she'd make a pretty good editorial model.

I agree with you completely. :flower: I also wished they did the hair differently in different photos.

Vogue Australia July 2016

MIA IN WONDERLAND
PHOTOGRAPHER: NICOLE BENTLEY
CELEB: MIA WASIKOWSKA
STYLING: KATE DARVILL
HAIR: SOPHIE ROBERTS
MAKE UP: KELLIE STRATTON
NAILS: JOCELYN PETRONI

COVER & EDITORIAL IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

She always has the best editorials.

She really, really does. I mean, I'm NOT about to see in Alice in Wonderland for several reasons but I love whenever she does a film because it means editiorials basically (on top of - usually - great performances) :heart:

At Narita Airport on June 19, 2016.

G1AjD9Y.jpg

Ou0IH5G.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->