Michelle Williams

Was Naomi Watts on the hair moodboard? I wonder if she had some extensions put in or did her hair grow that much in a month and a half? It’s hard to tell.

I found this picture, it was taken before the yellow overall outfit. I think her hair has just been in that bandana a lot because it was in a weird awkward stage. So we haven't really got to see what it looked like.

mw.jpg

instagram/michellewilliamsfanofficial

In New York on September 11, 2019.

YYy0RLk.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Harper's Bazaar Taiwan November 2019

Hollywood's Model Student

Photographer: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Stylist: Kai Margrander
Hair: Kristin Heitkotter
Makeup: Angela Levin
Cast: Michelle Williams

Harper's Bazaar Taiwan Digital Edition

With Busy in New York today. Love this hair length, still hate the color but what can you do.

9A8592B8-FD70-473D-A129-A0CDD7ED09A2.jpeg
Instagram/busyphilipps

^Was thinking the same thing. I have my concerns but all that matters is that they are all happy!

Hhhhmmm, it seems still waters run deep!

Via The Cut:

Here are the things we know to be true: Thomas Kail is a Broadway director who collaborated with Lin-Manuel Miranda on both In the Heights and Hamilton, for which he won a Tony Award. (He also directed Grease! Live, it must be said.) Kail and Williams reportedly met on set while working on Fosse/Verdon, the FX show Williams starred in with Sam Rockwell, which Kail directed. Fosse/Verdon was filmed in November 2018 … when both Williams and Kail were still with their respective significant others. Williams was still married to Elverum, and Kail was reportedly married to stage actress Angela Christian from 2016 until sometime in 2019. (I’m guessing it was sometime before Kail and Williams conceived a child?)
Yes, it’s a lot to take in. But the point is that Michelle Williams is going to get a lot of presents in 2020.

Last month Phil Elverum did an interview with Pitchfork, and what I got from it was that the media fascination around Michelle was the reason they broke up. That and the fact that he felt uprooted. So with this new man of hers, and the embarrassingly stages photos, she's finally found someone willing to play the game with her. This man looks like a famewhore, sorry. Good luck to them both!

I just always hoped that Michelle was different in that sense. She had always been out of the spotlight, and made it seem like this life wasn’t really for her. This past year and half (for her) has been the most news breaking year since Heath died. It’s a strange chain of events...

I just always hoped that Michelle was different in that sense. She had always been out of the spotlight, and made it seem like this life wasn’t really for her. This past year and half (for her) has been the most news breaking year since Heath died. It’s a strange chain of events...

I also got that, and it's part of the reason why I like her! it was always a mystery to see the paps around her because up until now, her only link to mainstream media other than her films was the Vuitton job. That's why this People exclusive is so completely off-brand and suspect, I'm not sure what the aim is. Other than proving that just because you're not based in LA doesn't mean you're not likely to play the game.

On a side note, she definitely has a type, lol. All her men have that ruggedy, dad-next-door look to them.

See, I like Michelle as an actress but I’ve always got the impression that her team wanted to cultivate this image of an extremely private person despite the fact that she’s given several “exclusives” over the years. Remember that awful GQ interview during the Marilyn award season? The People photoshoot is the nail in the coffin for me.

There are only so many times a journalist can preface an interview with “the notoriously private Michelle Williams.”

It will be interesting to see at the Emmys on Sunday. Will they show up together? Will she just show up with Busy? Or will she even walk the red carpet at all? She’s favored to win.

I read that's why her "team" released the news and the weird staged photo early, because she's going to be visibly showing at the Golden Globes this weekend. I can appreciate that, but I hope she doesn't get all Hollywood and thirsty like her BFF Busy. I like that Michelle is relatively quiet by actress standards.

She definitely is still relatively quiet (I doubt she will ever have any social media) in terms of Hollywood. But, something just feels off.

It looks like Busy will be with Michelle on Sunday (unless she got invited on her own).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->