Milan Fashion Week S/S 09 schedule

Today the craziness in Milan is starting. I´m so exited.
Can´t wait for my darling and big love Versace but also for Cavalli, Dolce, Gucci, Missoni and Blumarine. And so much more.

Prada, Gucci, Dolce, and Versace are the biggest shows in Milan for me...!! Cant wait

Guardian.co.uk

The Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana (National Chamber for Italian Fashion) is an Association of top Italian fashion types which disciplines, co-ordinates and promotes the development of Italian Fashion (note the capitals there). Essentially it conceived of, and now runs, Milan fashion week.

This year it sees its 50th anniversary with, strangely, very little trumpet-blowing. So we decided to buck the trend and celebrate in our own inimitable style. Yes that's right, we've put together a gallery. Another one. Here are some pictures summing up 50 years of true Milan style

• Fabiani1-5271-thumb.jpg
    1 / 13

Looking forward to emilio pucci and versace tomorrow :D

Today is the day. It´s time for VERSACE.:heart:

:lol: you are such a fan! but her show sort of closes milan (if you want to ignore the last two days of small shows), so it better be good, but i guess donatella hardly put wrong foot in, i expect something even more elegant from her previous few collections

^^
do you know something about the collection already?
And yes i´m a fan of Versace, even huge but don´t ignore the small shows at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->