Milan S/S 2012 schedule

I don't mean to sound creepy, but....anyone up for some model stalking in Milan? :lol: I feel like hanging around at the show locations for a day, possibly Sep 22nd when the Fendi & Prada shows are but I'd feel stupid doing this alone :ninja:

(BTW, do we have a thread for fashion event meet ups and such? I know there's one for FNO)

GREAT houses here! Can't wait to see the other designers, too, the newer ones. And I love Luisa Beccaria!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we pin this thread, please, given the shows are starting tomorrow? We could do the same with Paris schedule as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
(BTW, do we have a thread for fashion event meet ups and such? I know there's one for FNO)

same question here, and I havent found a thread so far. I'm in paris, basically want to do the same thing you want to do... :wink:

I cannot wait for Fendi...!!!

Does anyone would know where to watch some of the shows live streaming?

^ There's a Livestreaming thread somewhere. But from what I know, you watch most of them from the designer's website.

I look forward mostly to Alberta Ferretti, Blugirl, Blumarine, Versace, D&G and Dolce & Gabbana.

I'm hoping Milan will be a vast improvement. I can't wait for marni & pucci, perhaps to see what they're doing with Versus as well.

Who's doing Gianfranco Ferre now?
A stylist named Mika Mizutani was hired to supervise the collection.
Ferré on the catwalks with an in house design team and stylist Mizutani

Stylist Mika Mizutani lands at Gianfranco Ferré. With still no designer on the horizon (Haider Ackermann, still hoping to replace John Galliano at Christian Dior, is keeping Ahmed Sankari – owner of the maison - waiting), the brand’s S/S 2012 collection designed by an in house team with the supervision of the Japanese stylist, is scheduled for 26 September in Milan. Mizutani has relocated from her Paris studio to Milan, to follow the show.
http://www.fashionillustrated.eu/en...-an-in-house-design-team-and-stylist-mizutani

A little clue from Prada. That would be the first time since quite a while if they changed the setting for womenswear, and I actually hope they will!

prada.com

^I'm so hapy with this, the last Menswear catwalk of Prada was terrible, no have good angles, wait more tomorrow.

What's the location of the Phillip Plein show today? I want to go and see if Lilo is still an orange mess :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->