Miley Cyrus Picture Scandal

nyc_art_style

Reaction score
Cyrus Caught in Underwear Pic Scandal

AOL
Posted: 2008-01-29 15:12:58
Filed Under: Star Scandals, Music News, TV News
(Jan. 29) -- While not quite at the Vanessa Hudgens level of scandal, Miley "Hannah Montana" Cyrus has an Internet controversy brewing thanks to some skin-bearing pictures.

Photos of the 15-year-old TV and music starlet in her underwear and bikini have leaked to blogs, sparking yet another scandal for one of Hollywood's young leading ladies. See all the pictures on JustJared and TopSociallite.com.

from aol television.

another one bites the dust.

my friend told me about this like a day ago...

wtf is wrong with disney children?

I really don't see the big deal over this. The only thing that comes to ming when I see them is that she needs to put forth more effort to buy a new digital camera.

Well I thought there was rumor that the pics may have been fake...

either way I DO think there is something wrong with. Just turned 15 year olds don't need to be taking provocative pics and posting them on the net. It's practically child p*rn*gr*phy

I really don't see the big deal over this. The only thing that comes to ming when I see them is that she needs to put forth more effort to buy a new digital camera.

:rofl: :rofl:

i think its a disney conspiracy.:innocent:

eeeew the picture of her in her underwear lying on hello kitty sheets screams "KIDDIE p*rn!" Yuck!

ewwwww! She is sooooo grounded! lol

I don't know if these pics were deliberately leaked or stolen, but I don't think 15 year old girls should be taking pictures of themselves in their underwear in the first place.

But I'm holding out hope these are fake or at worst stolen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think that when people take photos like these, they're already putting their reputation and image on the line as photos get leaked all the time. :innocent:

I know a lot of people who take pictures of their bodies like that , its kinda
'normal' nowadays actually unbelievable as it is :innocent:

she must really like her abdomen. its not very shocking behaviour to me though... although i dont support it, there are a lot of kids running around like this these days

I'm not entirely sure who she is still, other than she was on the cover of US Weekly even though there were plenty of entertainment news stories that could have taken that slot. However, I looked at the photo and well nothing. It is like a standard myspace generation shot. Kind of embarrasingly self-aware but whatever.

As for the Jonas brothers comment. Ewww. I have just discovered who they are as I'm a brand new Hanson fan. And seriously gross.

I don't know why everybody is like "oh-my-god-what-is-she-doing" with Milye, because if you visit myspace or fotolog pages... a lot of them have pictures of young girls taking pictures of themselves in lingerie, swimwear and things like that.
Even more, there's a spanish page(in spanish at least) called "sexyono"(i think that is clear what it means), when childs that don't seem to have more than 15 take pictures of themselves... very... I don't know how to describe it, but I don't think that this pictures were appropiated for a child or a teen..

I hope I explain me well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmicsprite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->