Miley Cyrus Picture Scandal

i know loads of young girls take pictures of theselves like that but her parents have probably seen these:blink: how embarrassing :blush:

i know, it seems like a trend these days. Vanessa Hudgens, Miley although hers werent naked, then adrienne bailon and now theres this mexican singer Belinda who was witht he cheetah girls on a movie a couple years ago. How embarrasing it must be for them, i mean everybody knows about it in your family, aunts and uncles, your PARENTS omg, i just had a mini nervous breakdown just imagine myself going through that. you cant trust anybody these days..

Oh. My. God.:shock:
I saw a few pics of those scandal photos (and ok, they were ''normal''), but I just saw some photos in a website that you guys posted and......gosh, with 15 and taking photos like THAT. My my.

Remember when this was a controversy? I think I like Donald Duck better....donald_miley_cyrus.0.0.0x0.432x289- theinsider com.jpeg Miley by Annie Leibovitz & Donald Duck - Sketchbook by Daniel Adel - Vanity Fair - source: theinsider.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->