Missoni Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

It looks so comfy! I think it looks great - gorgeous colors, luxurious knits, wonderufl coats and jackets! I'd love to wear so much of this!

And all the boys look so yummy.

I love Missoni!
The clothing looks so warm!
It just screams Missoni Winter what with the patters.

Piazza Del Duomo, Mamma Mia! :buzz: Apart from the wonderful presentation, love the clothes. Totally Missoni, love the comfy layering with all those beautiful prints.

those scarves are seriously to die for....i can't wait to see the entire collection.

does anybody know what the presentation constisted in? they chose this because is way cheaper than a runway show?

Me neither. I hope Vogue UK or menstyle.it put it up sooner or later. :unsure:

on some of those pics... they look like a bunch of hobos, waiting in line in front of the soup kitchen.

I definitely would wear, but so far everything is so drab and I want some more rich and vibrant colours !

they chose this because is way cheaper than a runway show?

I guess it's because of this indeed. They're minding the budget these days, see the campaign with the family members instead of the models.

walking around the streets!!! how fun would it be to cross an army of models wearing gorgeous missoni!

Too many colors and textures going on.
I don't really like the collection. Some of the pants were nice though.
It was unusual to see jeans in this collection.

The way the collection was presented is nice.

Presentation? Missoni must be out of money (first the 2010 S/S campaign and now this). I like it, though, it's different and funny! The clothes are very Missoni, love the layers and the scarfs... :smile:

dark colors patchworks, whool...for a winter collection ? ooh can't believe it !
then yeah, some nice pieces.

All this looks so comfty :D I just want to fall asleep in these clothes :lol: Loving the huge scarves :heart:

Such a cool idea with making a presentation in the heart of Milan.

It just had to be good!

A presentation? I never would've expected this though but it does seem reasonable considering the direction the ad campaign went. Seriously the knits look beautiful and amazing and it seriously would've been a treat to see the looks on a runway like usual. I'm also glad she's still sticking to her "warmly layering" formula. I'm absolutely loving this collection so far.

i LOVE this so much although presentation..hopefully this is nothing to do with financial state??!!!

(this leaving me EXTREMELY excited for women's too) :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->