Missoni S/S 2010 by Juergen Teller

I think I like this!:heart: All of them look cute and charming!

It's very cute. Missoni is really family-based, so it's nice to see pics of the entire family together.

Imo it looks all looks not authentic.
Although It should It looks all fake to me.. :ermm:

Oh, I just love it! :blush: Apart from my soft spot for la famiglia Missoni, I think they are the only ones able to make it work in such a lovely and charming way. No wonder Juergen got carried away, who wouldn't it? :heart:

Ah it works better for the menswear to be honest!
I don't mind the ad that much actually.

I like the idea, but I don't think Juergen Teller is the right photographer for this...

It's a major disappointment after that great FW09 campaign by McGinley.

That's a nice concept but the pictures they made are not something for a campaign... Bad!

i never expected this but it is very interesting and fitting with the collection. very pretty, i love margherita!

No doubt the pics are gorgeous, lovely family beautiful house, my only problem is you dont see much of the clothes, it would be amazing to see Margerita modeling them alone, it looks more like an editorial spread than ad campaign.

this is amazing, honestly i love this.. i think it's a really great idea and i like the "nonprofessional" photos, great!

I want that kind of "missoni sofa" at #5 hahaha, welll it's gonna be weird to see in a magazine, a lot of different ad campaigns with models and see in one page a happy family...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice overall.
The last three Missoni campaigns were fantastic, I was afraid that they couldn't keep up that level for much longer, so I'm glad they did this concept. Totally unexpected. I'm just not completely convinced about the result, some images are too much.

I hate 'keeping a lid on budget'. Although nothing is wrong with the pictures. It's just not Missoni. The change is too drastic if you ask me.

A family that models together stays together. Just ask the Missonis, who appear as walking advertisements for their namesake label in a new spring 2010 campaign. Photographed by Juergen Teller, the ads were shot at the family home in Sumirago, Italy, near the company’s headquarters and feature three generations of Missonis mugging for the camera. Not that it was hard to coax any of them to say “formaggio.” “For us home and factory have always been very close,” explains the label’s designer Angela Missoni. “It just felt like the right moment to propose something real.” And an even better time to cut back on modeling fees.

nytimes.com

I like the concept! But I do agree that it's not the best way to sell something.

its both charming and bad at the same time..I believe if they post only 1 image in a magazine with the Missoni logo, it does work. I mean Missoni has always been about family

The concept of having the family is totally fine by me. The concept of having the photo shoot in a home setting too. Even, potentially, Teller. But the way things came together is TOO "raw impromptu family get-together." I would have preferred a more styled set of poses, mostly. If that makes sense.

cute shots but a huge downgrade... why didn't they put this on a book or maybe in self service or purple? :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->