Miu Miu Resort 2012 : Guinevere van Seenus by David Sims

pellucid

Reaction score
David Sims photographed Guinevere van Seenus for the Miu Miu Resort 2012 Campaign in London on September 4, 2011 with stylist Joe McKenna.
Model: Guinevere van Seenus
Photographer: David Sims
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido Palau

womenmanagement.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Miles better than the Fall ads, that's for certain.

Really like Sims' kikn this ad and Guinevere is a very unexpected choice for the girly collection. Hope Sims photographs the Spring campaign as well.

With this incredible cast, I can't wait to see more!!

Please change the hair stylist... Women emailed me, they had posted the wrong person..

It is Guido Palau

Betty
MDC

I don't like it, and the shot itself reminds me of other shot I've already seen, but it's typical Sims, so it's not surprising.

I thought she shot for Prada Resort? Unless she's doing both. :blink:

So happy to see Guinevere and love the whole outfit and the accessories,:heart: such a classic Miu Miu look, hope there are more to come:D

She's very gorgeous in this ad! I just love her profile.

Bruce Weber isn't shooting S/S 2012 either? :ermm: I liked the F/W 2011 campaign so I feel a little sad about it.
That image is quite nice though.. Red always works and Guinevere looks great.

It looks fantastic from head to toe. The red background works so well with the dress, the hair & make-up are brilliant and Guinevere is simply stunning. I knew David Sims would be a very good choice, et voilà.

I think the fall ad campaign was great. Hailee steinfeld was a total beauty in the ads. Guinivere is gorgeous, and it's great to see her, but this is BORING!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Source: miumiu.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa