Model Casting S/S 2023

Max Mara so underwhelming this season, no cool surprises, not even Rianne was there who’s their campaign girl lol. Prada better come through in a few minutes, excited.

Prada with Elise, Kinga, Amanda Murphy, Sara Blomqvist and a lot of unknown girls plus Loli, Selena, He Cong, nothing new, the same of last season…

Loooved Prada, no nepo girls in sight (no Kendull thank God :bounce:), just good old house favorites like Kinga, Amanda, Crombez, Julia Nobis, Lineisy.

Donatella teasing us via Instagram stories, with a female special guest walking in tomorrow’s Versace show! Any guesses?

Enjoyed seeing the veteran and returning models at Prada but the debut models were pretty insipid; there are few I could really see progressing.

Versace’s been a curse lately more than anything lol, the poor opener from last season Avanti has only walked for Jason Wu this season. Piergiorgio’s tricks are boring and that’s why Ashley and her girls will always remain on top (Mica, Rianne, Mona, Anok, Sora, Binx, Lineisy, Selena were all started by her, even Vittoria).

I'm curious to know how was the casting process of all those twins at Gucci. I hope they release some kind of making of

The usual ugly mess at Versace, loved Meghan Collison tho. What's going on with Lexi Boling btw? is she blacklisted in Europe? lol she didnt even do well in NY either. It's up to Ferragamo tomorrow to bring it, cause Donatella today darling :yuk:

Why Lexi Boling is still around even? Meisel/VI support is long long in the past. Without it she is nothing
I thought, we will not see Hadids in Milan at all this time, when they both skiped Moschino (how is this even possible? They did it like every season) Were they Versace exclusives or special requests?

Sunnei also did the whole twin casting thing today (and in a much cooler way, IMO). It looks like it was probably street casting.

Ok Missoni please tell me how you book Lara Stone to walk your show randomly in between a D/F list cast, like damn at least let her open/close the show :lol:. a mess.

Are you shading Joan Smalls? :ninja:

I’m not mad at the stunt casting of Paris Hilton at Versace because I think a lot of the collections referenced the mid-Noughties, when she was at her most influential.

Are you shading Joan Smalls? :ninja:

I’m not mad at the stunt casting of Paris Hilton at Versace because I think a lot of the collections referenced the mid-Noughties, when she was at her most influential.

hahaha oh nooo, i like Joan, she's major, but that was worse than a Balmain cast lol, so watching Lara Stone walking ranmonly in like 12th place among a D/F list cast felt weird. :lol:

Paris walking like a drunk Vegas hooker def not a Versace moment for the books :yuk: Tod was cute with Carla Bruni opening early today and Boss was such a non event even with Naomi opening, i feel like Naomi should just take a break, a lil tired of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->