Model's Street Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Moderator's Note / January 2009
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster. If we do not close these threads we do not have a safety margin to handle heavy traffic and tFS will crash.
  • All images must have a credit. Any images without a credit will be deleted.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old Model Street Style thread is here.
Thank you for your cooperation! :flower:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GISELE FEB 2009

hudie

Last edited by a moderator:
#11 on the second page screams New Face with that outfit :innocent:

^Haha :lol: Was it the velour that gave it away?

I love the first girl in 11464

photomiddef2752580hw0.jpg

photomiddef2752582os1.jpg

photomiddef2752469be5.jpg

photomiddef2752586ui1.jpg

photomiddef2752480cs2.jpg

firstview

^I really like the blue dress, the colour looks great on her

#11 on the second page screams New Face with that outfit :innocent:

:shock:it looks like she stepped out of bed and just put on a pair of heels

how can they even feature her there, I wonder if the they have anything positive to say

Models flipping off cameras is such a shame. Say bye-bye to image friendly clients :rolleyes:
shucks there's go my brilliant idea for a thread ... ((((sighs))))

btw... Skye looks fab in that shot! thanks for sharing, Model Whisperer

oh wow, I feel so short now! I have that blue dress in the last photo and it comes down well past my knees. well now I know how short it should be.

Is Chanel wearing the new Oscar de la Renta pre-fall boots?

i'm so sick of them :ninja: the other short ones i can tolerate i guess though

Yeah I don't like them much anymore either but then again I'm over that whole trend.

For such an expensive outfit (I imagine) Chanel looks kinda cheap,and that pains me to say it

I really dislike Chanel Iman. She's just... such a pre-meditated, manufactured model. I mean, I think I admire certain models and their style because they've fallen into their path 'accidentally' but I mean "CHANEL, IMAN"?? C'mon!! The whole story of her mom naming her that because blah blah blah... I just don't like it. To add to it, she seems a little bit conceited about it all as well. I just see it all as such an act.

Sorry if I sound grumpy haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->