Most Popular Handbags In Your Region

in the Vancouver area of British Columbia...
-LV mono speedy 30,neverfull, the odd palermo or damier hampsteads

- horrible speedy knock offs...think shiny hard plasticy, straight stiching across the tab, yellow beige peeling handles i've seen better on Canal st. bags carried by unsuspecting (or just with no shame) middle aged ladies

-monogram or damier leather accessories for the asian men

-a few hermes kelly's gracing the arms of young blondies in the area and of course, Chanel classic flaps for those in the downtown core.

--- side note.... I don't understand why some people buy fake Guess and Coach?? Don't they know that they can find a decent one at the Outlets that are $10-$30 dollars more?

I live in Houston/Sugar Land/Alief..

The most bags I often see being carried around are the monogram bags.. Gucci and Louis Vuitton are the most common. And I personally think is just because people think that others will think, "oh, she has a Louis.", but they don't know that there are people like me who can spot a fake from a mile away and think, "that b!tch ain't sh!t". Lol. So yes, most are fakes..

I love the rare moments when I see a woman carrying a bag like Givenchy and Dior and Bottega Venetta and they aren't all screaming "I'M THIS BRAND SPECIFICALLY!".

Coach is also a brand I see being used a lot, but here in Houston, I feel like every other person has a Coach purse.. Real or fake.. Is not cute..

I'll never forget the day I saw an older looking woman wearing a head to toe Lanvin and was walking around like it was nothing inside a Chipotle.. I wish I had to nerve to compliment her that one day.. :lol: And me being stuck in Houston, told my co-workers that she was wearing Lanvin and they ALL said, "What's that?". I need a city change.. Haha

I must have missed something because the Longchamp Le Pliage is making a hot comeback in my city - it disappeared for a while but now it's everywhere (again). :huh:

In North Scottsdale LOTS of logo emblazoned Coach, Gucci & LV. The monied crowd wear Prada, Hermes, & logo free designer. Amazingly enough the Nail techs have some gorgeous Chanel & LV.

In Copenhagen I would say Mulberry (especially Bayswater) and DKNY canvas bags seem to be the most popular ones, although at my gym there seems to be a LV Keepall trend going on. In the cheaper end the Danish brand Friis & Company's bags are very popular as they are usually quite nice and very affordable.

LV mono - in every style
Chanel - 2.55 (80% of them are fake)
Hermes - Birkin (again, almost 80% are fake :P)
oh and those Alviero Martini AWFUL world map printed fug bags :sick:

Today

Was out today doing the tourist thing on Santa Monica Blvd in Beverly Hills. Loads of LV monogram (all styles) on almost every person I saw on the street. A few PS cross body bags in West Hollywood but mainly non-descript & unflattering black or dark brown leather satchels. In little Tokyo right now. Loving the black Celine box a fab woman wore to the market. Made sense to see her pay $12.99 for 6 sumo mandarins.

calgary

out here in Calgary it's all about Coach- they just arrived within the last year or so ( outlet at Cross Iron Mills and stores at the Bay and Chinook) and it's like people are going crazy to get it as if it won't be here for a while- perhaps it's the novelty

LV, Chanel 2.55 and Hermes. The most important thing is that all of them are fakes.

I recently moved to Vancouver, Canada and see a LOT of speedy bags here!!
I see a huge surge of Balenciagas recently too and lots of fake birkins amongst the older Asian ladies.

Here in Dallas, it's LV, Coach, and Marc by Marc Jacobs - especially the Groovee Satchel bag!

In Houston, LOTS of Gucci and LV everywhere.

OH, and of course the ever popular (and super useful) Longchamp Le Pliage!

In Brighton UK I've noticed there's a lot of 50s/60s vintage plain leather structured bags ( always carried in the crook of the elbow ) bought at the various vintage outlets like Beyond Retro, Snoopers Paradise and Penelope's Portmanteau to name but a few. I see a huge amount of over the body leather satchels too, quite often in brown leathers. Vivienne Westwood bags are quite popular too. And Radley:rolleyes::wink:

Here in Brussels (Belgium:(

- Longchamp (everyone has a Longchamp pliage)
- Delvaux
- LV (fake or real)
- Lots of Guess
- Gucci

In New York upstate, for luxury, I see LVs Speedy about half of them are fake. A small percentage favor LV multicolore or the more subtle Epi leather when they go shopping (again, Speedy).

There is a Macy's department store and TJ Maxx locally so there are lots and lots of Dooney Bourke, Michael Kors and Coach.

In Los Angeles, there still seems to be a LOT of LV logo and most of it's authentic. Same with Balenciaga, although I see fakes galore. On the westside (Santa Monica) there seems to be more of the Tylie Malibu/hobo bag style that's unidentifiable. Well, Tylie is easily ID'd but there are many other hobo knockoffs or non-brand names that I see.

Lots of Gucci and Coach too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->