New: Dior Logo

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
just been on the Dior site and saw the new bags, what do you all think? (sorry if theres a thread on this already)

the new bags, shoes and accessories include :-
Dior Logo Trotter
Dior Logo Vintage
Logo Diorissimo
Logo Romantique

......i'll post some pictures :clap:

here's some pics of the Dior Vintage, Logo Diorissimo and Dior Romantique

Attachments

• Dior Romantique.PNG
    Dior Romantique.PNG
    145.6 KB · Views: 314
  • Dior Logo Vintage.PNG
    Dior Logo Vintage.PNG
    157.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Logo Diorissimo.PNG
    Logo Diorissimo.PNG
    107.5 KB · Views: 51
i dunno... they aren't like terrible or anything, but i just don't think they're worth buying

eww.. they look like fakes :ninja:

Why must he continue the logo madness?

not liking it... esp the color of the second and the shape of the last one... not a fan of logos in general, but this just isn't very nicely done. the flower is pretty, but not on that horrible bag :doh:

I like the Romantique collection...it'll be prettier if there were no logos

I don't like the logo. I like the third bag the best. The second one, I don't like, and for some odd, reason, the first one reminds me of Chanel. *Shrugs.

They would be okay-looking bags if they weren't so logo-ed. Saying that, if you were to de-logo them then not many people would consider buying them because without the 'Dior' sign they're just plain, ordinary bags you can find in any high-street store for a fraction of the price.

fouroclock said:
I don't like the logo. I like the third bag the best. The second one, I don't like, and for some odd, reason, the first one reminds me of Chanel. *Shrugs.

it probably reminds you of chanel because of the handles - very similar to chanels

dior doesnt really float my boat, and these are no improvement. its like the same old every single season. *yawn*

first pic looks like dior is copying chanel (with the chain straps)...dunno but i have always associated chain strapped bags with chanel...2nd one looks like a copy of vuitton bag....3rd pic sucks!

I really like romantique ones, there is a little one that's about 18 cm long and 5 cm high, that one is really cute, especially with its little velvet bow...I think its called the tiny handheld or something like that, I might get the next size up in the brown colourway which is a much more practical size.
I think its just the velvet bows and silk flowers that are attracting me to the collection, I don't mind the Dior logo at all but I do think it might ruin the bag.

John Galliano should try designing some bags without the Dior logo. Somehow the logos just brings the bags down.

The first bag is bearable, it would be a lot nicer in a different colour, no logo and no flowers. The rest are horrid

Trotteur Romantique

cvcv2aq.jpg
dcvcxx5ng.jpg

Diorissimo

sadsdsj1rx.jpg

I'm so sick of the logos! Dior can have good shapes and lines, but the logo always kills it for me. If it isn't an all over logo, it's a big brash buckle with "CD" or "DIOR" in entirely to large lettering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->