New Funky Fuchsia Zippy Bag

Craig

Reaction score
Here's a nice shape I designed, it's a cross between Chloe and Coach I think, with a touch of the Tanner Krolle style flashy logo, it's for my friend Kate who loves bags. Hope you like it.

Take care and hi to all the guys on the Spot, I've been busy and working late so it's been hard to get on the internet, but I have a bit of spare time now. Hope all you guys are cool and I'm so pleased you're still using my logo, let me know if you an update! Mail me on [email protected]

Bye

CRaig

Attachments

• SuperKate_bag.jpg
    SuperKate_bag.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
Thats a great bag! I love your designes! :heart:
And really liked your shoes too which you made before. If its not a secret, how do you make them look soo computerised(if thats a word...)? Ive been trying to draw shoes on computer with the mouse, but its a great job and takes a lot of time.

Hi Asdiklon

Thanks for liking my bag! :P

I use a combination of taditional drawing pens and I scan into the computer and carry on in Photoshop. Sometimes I go straight into Photoshop, it all depends on what sort of result I'm after. I was in Chloe last week and saw the new winter line up and was instantly inspired to do this bag, a softer more feminine version. I still do shoes too, so keep an eye out for more of my shoes.

Try to get a Graphics Tablet, Wacom do really good ones, it's great for sketching straight into Photoshop. Takes a bit of getting used to, but once mastered you'll be flying!

Take it easy

Craig

Thanx a lot, Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Ive done once in Flash and it appeared to be a good starting page for my homepage, HERE you can see it, but dont try to click on anything because I didnt work on the links... :blush:

I look forward to seeing what eventually appears in the links on your website, that shoe is super hot! Quite brilliant for mouse drawing :flower:

reminds me kind of a dior with the little cargo boxes on the handle

yeah it reminds me of a dior! Very nice bag !

Yes, I admire Dior's Columbus Avenue bag very much, especially the patent red punky one!

Originally posted by Craig@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 11:02 am
Yes, I admire Dior's Columbus Avenue bag very much, especially the patent red punky one!
yes :flower:

i also see dior's copacabana bag in there as well.

p10454671_ph_detail_05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->