Which is you favourite Dior Saddle Bag?

italianice283

Reaction score
Okay I know some of you will freak out because this is a logo saddle bag and I know some of you hate that, but I came across this bag on eluxury.com and I think it is SO reasonable for the price ($210) and I am thinking of getting it for spring. What do you guys think?
:flower:
p10306687_ph_hero.jpg

I like it, the logo isn't too showy from a small distance :wink:.

That Dior bag is nice but im not too keen on the saddle shapes for handbags though.

rrr so there's already like a billion topics on this, but i think the pink logo is already starting to get really old now...I even like the d'trick bags much better. and plus that bag is soo small. the Saddle shape doesn't allow you to fit much. way too trendy

It's a cute bag and not very expensive at all..Go for it :wink:

honestly I'm sick of seeing the pink Dior logo already :cry:

anyway, that's a very nice price, go for it if you like it :flower:

I'm not keen on the Girly bags but if it works for you, go for it. :flower:

I hate it at first but after seeing a girl carrying it at the mall, its not bad at all~!!
At first I think the pink is toO girly~!! but after seeing one in person, it actaully looks cute~!
I changed my mind haha
it actaully looks good for the summer with a simple pair of jeans...
I'll say go for it =)

This bag is too trendy for me however I think if you like it, then you should definitely buy it. :flower:

i don't think its that good of a *deal* and if you think its reasonably priced you need to see it in person. they are itty bitty, so really $210 for that bag is about right. i mean its just canvas, and you might want to rething $210 for canvas. make sure it really fits you and don't be one of those girls that gets sucked into buying it because its cheaper one. its like all those LV pouchettes i see around. people have them because they're the cheapest ones.

I have a girly boston. I absolutely adore it. If you are looking for a real handbag in the girly line, get a boston.

this bag is cute, and $220 for a dior? not bag BUT my friend has this same bag in the navy monogram and it's so tiny. it's the perfect bag to go out in, throw in your cell (and not one of those old school BIG cells), your keys and some cash and ID. it probably won't even fit your wallet if your wallet is a bigger style....just an FYI. I wasn't sure if you had seen it in person or just on eluxury.

whats your favourite saddle bag? because theres so many everyone can have at least one favourite :flower:

my favourites are the dior detective saddle bags because there not covered in logo and they are simple and elegant:rolleyes:
p10746498_ph_hero.jpg

i also like the paris' 50's print:flower:
p10827327_ph_hero.jpg

i dont have a picture. i cant find it online....
but my favorite is their new saddle with faded flowery fabric light vitnage denim and shearlings.. :ninja:
sounds horrible, but its extremely cute when seen in person...

I am not usually a huge fan of the saddle bag but I am loving that Paris print :smile:

Chloe-Babe said:
I am not usually a huge fan of the saddle bag but I am loving that Paris print :smile:

Agreed. The vintage paris print is lovely:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->