Which is you favourite Dior Saddle Bag?

They're not my favorite bags, but agree about the detectives. Those are probably my favorite. The logo ones are definitely the worst.

The vintage car version from s/s 01
00002.L.JPG
00009.L.JPG

^ me too. I never liked the Dior saddle bags, but I like the retro influence of them.

OFFTOPIC: I never noticed that Britney pic before

I really liked the rasta logo on the handbags,and specially on the saddle bag. Although I don't like logoed anythings much, I love rasta. : /

Spike413 said:
The vintage car version from s/s 01

^
im still debating whether or not i should buy that red one..
i think i posted it in the yay/nay thread once.. (it was mostly nays)
its a gently used one and the price is about $500 usd.
gaaaaah.
i want it but i dont know how i can incorporate into my wardrobe..:unsure:

the vintage car version and the "original" version...

I am a huge fan of the saddle bag :smile: Just picked up the Paris 50s saddle this month. I like the new python skin saddle that just came in too.

Woops, I didn't realize the one in the first post was the paris one. I tried on a Dior saddle bag once, it didn't suit me well, but I do like that print.

Guessgirl96 said:
Woops, I didn't realize the one in the first post was the paris one. I tried on a Dior saddle bag once, it didn't suit me well, but I do like that print.

hehe I was wondering about that. I figured that you just wanted to see a non-stock pic lol my bad!:innocent:

cloud9 said:
i dont have a picture. i cant find it online....
but my favorite is their new saddle with faded flowery fabric light vitnage denim and shearlings.. :ninja:
sounds horrible, but its extremely cute when seen in person...
i know what you are talking about, its quite gorge!!:heart:

My 1st is an cut-out orange/red leather. 2nd is an ivory/brown canvas/leather cowboy looking one. I'll take some pix and post it up later.

those car ones are very cool.. I like the pink with the door handle!

the only one I like is the original with the stirrups in a scarf print

00018.L.JPG

00042.L.JPG

I like the basic styles the best--the all-black leather w/gold hardware....or the all-white w/ silver hardware. Classic. :heart: The prints and patterns get old really quick. Its the type of thing you would only carry once in a blue moon. Though I do like the red/white one Victoria beckham wore with her vintage mickey tee--what was the design on that, anyone know?? :flower:

00009.L.JPG

I adore this one but I don't really like the saddle bags much personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->