A Bag For Your Books - School Bag Recommendations

It's very nice, but it looks quite small [I guess it depends on what you carry to school]. And if I were you - I'd hate to schlep around such a nice bag just for my schoolbooks. I would probably try to find a bag made more for school. But, to each their own.

^Oh, that is the YSL Easy Y Satchel! Very lovely! The leather is amazing.
I am not sure about using this size for a school bag, but have you seen the larger size?
Here is a pic of LiLo with the large size:

attachment.php

I use a Mulberry Elgin bag for uni - and I'm always carrying quite a few notebooks, lecture notes, textbooks, etc.

I'm looking to purchase another Mulberry perhaps for uni, because the leather is just such good quality and hard-wearing.

Thanks silk skin paws! I used to use a vintage bag, but all my stuff would get lost at the bottom. I love all the compartments in this one, so I'm not searching for my pen or lipgloss

I got this bag 1 week ago from Winners. It was 80$ tax included! It's leather of course :D It fits my books,water bottle,A4 notebooks.I feel it works with anything so I am quite pleased.What you think?

^Oh, that is the YSL Easy Y Satchel! Very lovely! The leather is amazing.
I am not sure about using this size for a school bag, but have you seen the larger size?
Here is a pic of LiLo with the large size:

Please credit your sources for all photos or they will have to be removed.

thank you! :flower:

has JACK SPADE been mentioned?
they have a store in Warren Street (soho, NYC)... but they are in more places around the world.
www.jackspade.com

i have one and i adore it! so functional!

i carry a lot of stuff, this is one of my bag

a reporter sling bag. i have another bag that i use more often, but i can't find the picture @_@ it's black, and a bit bigger than this.
i loooove your bag! it's jsut the perfect size.
did you found pictures from the black one yet?

**please do not quote images**

Last edited by a moderator:
I go straight to the gym from school almost every day, so I don't have much to choose from but a large brown leather bag. When I don't have to bring gym gear, I use a cotton tote that I bought in Vienna this summer - in a tourist shop of all places.. I'd feel weird taking an expensive bag to school, they're worth better treatment than being left in a cold locker :P

I think a murse could work very well as a school bag for both girls and boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->