Which is you favourite Dior Saddle Bag?

I actually thought I liked them, that's until I bought one about 4 mo. ago.
It's not user friendly :( i don't like them any more.

i adore dior both bags, sunglasses and john galliano's (sp. check?) dresses. but i dunno, the shape of the saddle bag isn't working for me. i LOVE almost all of the prints, but i just can't seem to find anything that would ever go with it. pity.

my adorable denim saddle with flower patches and strass :heart:

Attachments

• dnim.jpg
    dnim.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
I don't really like the look of teh saddle bags, but if I had to chose one I'd pick the one that has the piercings? I don't know the name of it.. Help?

But I do adore the Hardcore Dior Bag. Love it!
I also like the street chic bag.
There are probably other bags of Dior that I like I just don't know where to view the whole collections...

-Amber

Attachments

• p10431189_ph_hero.jpg
    p10431189_ph_hero.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
DP_woman said:
I like the basic styles the best--the all-black leather w/gold hardware....or the all-white w/ silver hardware. Classic. :heart: The prints and patterns get old really quick. Its the type of thing you would only carry once in a blue moon. Though I do like the red/white one Victoria beckham wore with her vintage mickey tee--what was the design on that, anyone know?? :flower:

the one victoria beckham is the pop print from the dior star line.....
i like that one too (mostly cos i have the shoulder bag in the same print from that line...lol) it's totally my style, with the piercings and stencil font and records ... so coool
B)

agirlcalledk1ll said:
the one victoria beckham is the pop print from the dior star line.....
i like that one too (mostly cos i have the shoulder bag in the same print from that line...lol) it's totally my style, with the piercings and stencil font and records ... so coool
B)

That's the one i was talking about. It's my style too, I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->