New Girl

I liked the first episodes but i wish Damon Wayans Jr. would have been in more episodes. I loved him in the pilot.

I just watched the show on Hulu and from what I've seen so far I like it. New Girl isn't groundbreaking by any means but it's still a fun watch. And I'm a fan of Zooey and she embodies her quirky characters so well. Also, somethings bound to happen between Jess and Nick.

The next episode is on November 1, 2011... WTF??!!!

^It's because of Baseball. Stupid sports.... getting in the way of my tv watching! :lol:

I don't think the timing for that break is very good. I usually give a new show 3 to 4 episodes before I decide whether I will keep watching it or not. After 3 episodes of New Girl I'm still left very much unimpressed by it but I was going to watch the next episode because it had become a routine to watch it along with Ringer and 90210 on the same evening but now I think by the time it returns I will probably have lost the motivation to give it another try.

I like the show. I think it's cute and funny in a quirky way :D
Although, I like "coach" from the first episode better than the new guy...

yeah, what's the excuse for that? I mean did they even acknowledge it on the show? :unsure:

^he also made a pilot for another show that got picked up before New Girl. Yes, they acknowledged the first time the "replacement" came in, I don´t remember the reason though...

I watched the few first episodes because I was wondering if Lake Bell was going to have a big part or not, and it's just annoying to me because Jess is exactly like this girl at school I can't stand, so having to watch it at home too... :ninja:

I saw "Naked" and found it pretty boring.

Why is the series so short??? Something like 20 minutes???

^it´s average time for 30 mins sitcoms, 20 mins of show total time+10 mins commercial breaks.

i actually enjoyed it :smile: the character of jess is a little bit over-the-top but all in all it is entertaining :smile:

sometimes I just want to punch Jess in the face :lol:
and I still dont enjoy the replacement guy... he isn't funny

the show´s got nominated for the Golden Globes in Best TV Comedy or Musical categoryand Zooey inBest Actress in a TV Musical or Comedy :smile:

I really wanna see Jess and Nick together,Paul is boring.

I stopped watching after two episodes becasue I find Jess' character quite frankly annoying. However, due to boredom I'm not up to date and will now only be watching to see Cece and Schmidt on screen chemistry.

the show´s got nominated for the Golden Globes in Best TV Comedy or Musical categoryand Zooey inBest Actress in a TV Musical or Comedy :smile:
Zooey's nomination was the biggest surprise to me out of all the GG nominations. I think she's awful on New Girl. I like her better in movies.

^it´s the other way around for me, I can´t stand her in movies but I like her in NG LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->