Nina Ricci Accessories S/S 2009 : Natalia Vodianova by Lachlan Bailey

^ and dissapointing -_- yeah. But well, maybe they thought Natalia is all they need to make a successful campaign :rolleyes:

Natalia for Nina Ricci? That's quite unexpected and really boring indeed :rolleyes:

^ me too, there's no way they'd have such dramatic dresses & then refuse not to show them...plus, like someone else said, having Natalia for just this...ridiculous!

wasnt tehre alot of talk that those dresses were too expensive and not easy to sell???but yes i was expecting mario sorrenti and something dreamy

Well, as almost everybody is saying, surprising and boring.

This just can't be the mainline campaign...in fact, I'm almost 100% sure it's not.

It wouldn't be surprising, though, if there is no campaign for the collection this season, and just these ads with Natalia (looking gorgeous as always) that focus on the accessories...it's not like Ricci is on stable ground at the moment, with the economy so bad, and Theyksen's place at the house questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
This just seems like a flat-out sign of major restrategizing at the house.

her face is pretty..
but .
Is not special

Yeah those long dresses were beautiful but I can't imagine their sales are going to keep the house afloat..

It wouldn't be surprising, though, if there is no campaign for the collection this season, and just these ads with Natalia (looking gorgeous as always) that focus on the accessories...it's not like Ricci is on stable ground at the moment, with the economy so bad, and Theyksen's place at the house questionable.

I agree, if they were to shoot campaigns for their rtw, it will all be about those long train dresses, and they are not really wearable for normal people, more for socialites/celebs etc. And since they are pushing the accessories lines so... But those dresses would look good in a campaign given how amazing they are in editorials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Main line or not. I really like these. simple in a good way. I hope that these are not only for the Asian market, and that it will appear in European/US mags as well.

Natalia does not shine, she looks tired. That makes the ad even more bland.

I was expecting more visual effects, like those of the past few seasons. Nevertheless, Natalia looks gorgeous.

On dna website, the campaign is credited as Nina Ricci S/S 09...

i saw actual campaign in their store - its a girl in profile (bust) on a black background, cant see her face- but it looks alike previous season with Poly.

I don't like the "campaign" like it named...but anyway I really like Natalia and how she works....but there she doesn't look interesting and think it'll not saleable very good:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->