Holiday Magazine S/S 2019 : The New Zealand Issue by Lachlan Bailey

StockholmFW

Reaction score

papercutshop

Preview: Andreea Diaconu by Lachlan Bailey

Excited to see this, I loves me some Andreea (especially with Lachlan, they make a great team)!

I remember that Andreea said that she was uncomfortable shooting naked for VP and now i’m Surprised to see her « expose » her breasts with a VP editor, for the magazine of the Husband of the VP EIC.

Nevertheless. It works and summary but so deja vu.
This is New Zealand but it could have been California or something else.

'A Life Apart'

Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Model: Andreea Diaconu
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri

dnamodels

Nudes? From Diaconu? :shock:

Who said this a year ago then?
Her experiences are, sadly, not unique. The fashion world is one of many industries facing up to the reality and legacy of years of unacceptable conduct. “There have definitely been situations with photographers where I’ve been uncomfortable,” says Diaconu. “Where photographers are like, ‘Oh, just take your top off, it’s going to make it a better picture.’ You think: What? We’re taking a portrait and you want me to take my underwear off? No. And then you get bullied into it.” She capitulated once, for a prestigious magazine – her topless image made the cover. “I hid my head inside my pillow for 20 months afterwards,” she says, putting her face in her hands, embarrassed even now. “I don’t want to do it again. That’s definitely something that people need to respect: no just means no.”
net-a-porter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->