Numéro #246 April/May 2024 : Akon Changkou by Kenny Germé & Elisa Nijman by Txema Yeste

Akon cover is okay but her expression is not doing anything to me, Elisa is actually selling me everything. I really like second one.

Could have done without the "bed of roses" on the first one even if she obviously looks great nonetheless. Second is classic as can be, in a good way. My only "little complain" would be that it's like "business as usual" for Numéro, but I shouldn't be too harsh on that point, some others try to hard, and just fail as hard and fall totally flat every month next to this.

Edit: and well, I'm glad it's not another round of black & white Mondino covers. Nothing against his photography but even minor changes give a bit of fresh air...

FLOWER POWER
Photography:
Txema Yeste
Styling: Bernat Buscato
Hair + Make-up: Ruben Marmol
Models: Elisa Nijman

Numéro Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
FLOWER POWER
Photography:
Damien Krisl
Styling: Samuel François
Hair: Yumiko Hikage
Make-up: Lloyd Simmonds
Models: Feya Voishcheva, Ling Chen & Ajak Dhieu

Numéro Digital Edition

CHLOROPHYLLE
Photography:
Anthony Arquier
Styling: Joana Dacheville
Hair: Yumiko Hikage
Make-up: Marielle Loubet
Model: Nyaduola Gabriel

Numéro Digital Edition

Very nice issue !!! I love Cover #2 with Elisa Nijman by Txeme Yeste, the editorials are also well done, congrats !!!

Wow! Babeth finally woke up!
It’s funny how every time Mondino is absent, the magazine is flourishing creatively!

Akon’s ed reminds me of some Solve Sundsbo work for the magazine.

All around a great and solid issue!

I pray for Mondino to not be involved next month.

I wonder why she is not working with Roversi instead. They are friends and I think his voice would me more strong on Numero than Mondino!

I give a chance to this issue. Fantastic set of covers, and I love the visuals I'm getting from the eds. Not even expensive productions by Vogue can't beat these stunning pictures. Gorgeous from start to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->