Numéro Tokyo #67 June 2013 : Karolina Kurkova by Nino Muñoz

happycanadian

Reaction score
NUMÉRO TOKYO #67 JUNE 2013
Karolina Kurkova by Nino Muñoz
Source: glossynewsstand.com

*thanks Dea1983 for posting in KK's thread

Great to see Karolina! :heart:

The hair makes it seem very dated, though.

her nose doesn't look good from that angle but GOSH how cool to see her back shooting for high fashion and not her usual commercial smiley work. Her hair, styling and the colors here work very well together, I like this :smile:

Nice cover! Clean and a bit androgyne.

This is so beautiful! The best Numero edition out there.

her face looks waaay too photoshopped this looks like something from a computer game :lol:

her covers always look very different from each other shes like our version of Linda E

Her hair loks soooooooooo good. Wonderful ! :heart:

KK really is an extremely versatile model. She goes from the happy-bubbly-smiley style like in her recent Elle editorial or the "LOFT by Ann Taylor" campaign, to the sexy bombshell she just did for Vogue Germany, to this much more high-fashion aesthetic. I think it's because her facial features are really very unique and definitely not "generic-commercial-model-pretty". But her personality and body and charisma are totally mainstream supermodel celebrity. So, she can lend herself to different photographic approaches very easily.

I also wish more photographers took advantage of her androgynous side, because she can be really compelling when photographed that way.

Excited to see the editorial!

How amazing!!!Karolina always bring me something cool
Posted via Mobile Device

I actually love this! Her stare is mesmerizing, her hair is gorgeous! The pose is stunning and the colors work!

Great but doesnt look like her that much.. kinda giving me a Kristen McMenamy vibe here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->