Oh This Is Awful....

TiffanyBlue

Reaction score
my comp. was acting crazy and I thought i was outbid so i let it go and decided to buy a dior logo messenger bag instead....crazy me, i found out i'm still bidding on the gucci clutch. That's what boredom and a computer does to you...No lunches for me for the next month. :cry:
the dior (you guys think this looks real?
7a_1.JPG

The dior looks fake to me :unsure: but im nto very good

the gucci looks reall

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 20th, 2003 - 7:33 pm
The dior looks fake to me :unsure: but im nto very good

the gucci looks reall
those were my thoughts exactly. :shock:

ye steh clutch is very nice btw, im a big fan of vintage gucci for some reason

oh i lost that gucci clutch (thank god,) by like a dollar...it is stil a beautiful bag but i shouldn't spend on it right now.

yeah thats like the bag of all bags, for me at least, a vintage gucci clutch with the red and green stripe. i'm still and forever will be on the hunt...hehehe.. *good things take time*

the one selling the dior bag says there's an authenticity card and serial # and had 100% positive feedback and i was comparing the pic side by side to the one on E luxury... (cuz i'm wacko like that :lol) and they seemed to match up. but we'll see.

If you decide you don't like it, or really want some lunch!, sell it on ebay again....!

awww...i'm sorry you lost on the gucci! i have a couple and love the way they make any sloppy outfit instantly look better! but on the dior...i'm sorry to say, it's definitely a fake. the curvature of the top of the bag (not handle) makes it look really fake!

i finally received the Dior messenger bag I won. and :cry:

THe bag wasn't even what the picture looked like. It was worse, if you can believe it. It was an obvious fake. So it's really tough to rely on even the 100% positive feedback sellers. (She had 1000 responses...)

She told me she'd refund my money. (I hope so) THis is just an awful business. Seriously. I'm probably gonna eventually choke it up and buy the one on eluxury.

One more question. Do all authentic Dior bags have the Dior logo fabric??? Anyone?

They do not all necessarily have the dior logo. They change the style according to season.
Dependong on where you bought it (it sounds like ebay) you should report them to the fraud department. That way they can weed out the folks that are selling fakes. Fakes advertised as real is SO lame.

That Dior looks very very fake, I have a picture of an ex-girlfriend who wore one and it looks a whole lot different from that!

The Gucci clutch looks OK. I would never buy a designer bag from Ebay. I know it's tempting, and there are instances where it's authentic, but I would still rather go to the boutique. I know you pay full price, but at least you know it's real and that it will not fall apart in a few weeks. Some of the Ebay bags are truly awful, I can't believe some people think they are real!!

take care :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->