Oliver Stummvoll

Can't wait to see him, July will be a good start.

Schaufenster Cover April 2015

http://schaufenster.diepresse.com/

Daman Magazine S/S 2015

Photographer: Francois Rousseau
"Into the Dark"

BTS with Julian Schneyder

francoisrousseau.com

He will be starring in the F/W 2015 Campaign for Versace.

Versace Menswear 2015 FW by Mert Alas and Mac Piggott
65ab7d5agw1essfdvfj4vj20pc0y4k18.jpg

Weibo/C-Oli

Why would they dye his hair to pink? It doesn't make sense to me at all This has no connection with the collection And blond or platinum even dark hair would suit for this shoot way better

I kinda wish they shot him in his platinum hair. But this is still really great for him considering he started from a Top Model show.

Versace is quick, and precise on their model choice.

OMG, what a fantastic suprise! He is the epitome of a Versace model. I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Such a shame if he doesn't do fashion week. :/

I think he will debut at Versace as an exclusive, Barbara Pfister commented on his Instagram post and says she will see him in two weeks.

Since he got the Versace campaign I really hope we get to see a lot more of him. Imagine if he opens the Versace show...

Last edited by a moderator:
We called it in the beginning and here it is. Very nice.

I feel like guys who book Versace as a first big job, get typecasted in the industry. They become the "versace guy". Which seems to limit work in other areas outside taking your shirt off and posting for M&M naked.

Although considering he comes from reality TV (Austria's Next Top Model) and has a GQ Germany cover; according to his Instagram though, that is impressive for a reality male model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->