Oliver Stummvoll

I discovered him today and WOW amazinggg, Versace and GQ damnnn he is not playing, he is going straight to the top! Love that for any new great model, I´m excited for him, I hope he gets very known, he has a great physique, seems very funny and smart and has a killer face and hair too.

He was an exclusive according to Wiener Models.

didn't recognize him watching it, glad he was there, wish he had open or closed though being that he is the best in the new campaign.

Versace F/W 2015 by M&M

versace.com via testinofan

Versace Backstage

madamelefigaro

#TeamWienerModels
Photography: Kosmas Pavlos.
Stylist & Grooming: Julian Burlacu.
Models: Domenique Melchior, Patrick Kafka, Julian Schneyder & Oliver Stummvoll all @ Wiener Models.
Photo Assistant: Martin Beranek.
Styling Assistant: Jennifer Payer.
Special Thanks to www.artwerkstudios.at

ftape.com

August Man Malaysia, October 2015

TV Media, September 2015

wienermodels

Open Lab Magazine
Prototype

Photographer: Kosmas Pavlos.
Stylist: Giorgio Ammirabile.

****ingyoung.es

The Fashionisto Online
One of Versace’s campaign stars, Oliver Stummvoll stars in a new editorial lensed by fashion photographer Marcel Gonzalez-Ortiz (Weinper). The Wiener model is styled by Oliver Rauh for the occasion. Embracing a dark turn, Oliver channels his inner vampire in black fashions from the likes of Versus Versace and Diesel Black Gold. / Production by Oliver Rauh. Grooming by Melanie Marie Kania (Ballsaal).

thefashionisto

JPG Couture SS 16 - Paris

Jean-Paul-Gaultier-Spring-Summer-2016-Paris-8548-1453908518-mediumbigthumb-1-1453908518-bigthumb.jpg

nowfahsion

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->