RNA girl

Reaction score
i love his style. he's young, has good looking and can pull off every outfit. seriously i never see him not looking good in fashion department. how lucky he is. ^_^

article-0-1664A2F8000005DC-337_634x982.jpg

article-0-1664A2FC000005DC-214_634x902.jpg

article-0-1664A2F4000005DC-640_634x844.jpg

article-0-165371AC000005DC-683_634x755.jpg

dailymail

Ladies man Harry Styles is seen having dinner with pop starlet Taylor Swift and 'Glee' star Dianna Agron at the Crosby hotel in New York City. Dec 6 2012

Harry+Styles+AREN+T+Ladies+man+Harry+Styles+UFYvohVjW80l.jpg
Harry+Styles+AREN+T+Ladies+man+Harry+Styles+Fn551OXJLlql.jpg

Harry+Styles+AREN+T+Ladies+man+Harry+Styles+n7mHGqF6ical.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy band One Direction making an appearance on the 'Late Show With David Letterman' in New York City, New York on December 6, 2012.

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Late+Show+David+B4oFZeFdr7wl.jpg
Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Late+Show+David+IbH3op78Wcll.jpg

zimbio

One Direction's Harry Styles has a serious hair dilemma when a strong gust of wind sends his hair all over, as he leaves Taylor Swift's hotel in New York City. December 5, 2012

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Harry+Styles+serious+GaGtidMb7Qpl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Out+LA+OtTmygTcOhkl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Out+LA+xxgfn6LEJoUl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Out+LA+INk57uRa9NYl.jpg

zimbio

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles leave her hotel and head out into New York City. The One Direction singer made his way out the door first before being followed out by the Country beauty. The hot new couple were spotted holding hands at nearly 4am last night during a night out on the town. December 4, 2012

Harry+Styles+Taylor+Swift+Harry+Styles+Leave+NnggLQgyfxul.jpg
Harry+Styles+Taylor+Swift+Harry+Styles+Leave+Q9zXwEhT1V1l.jpg

zimbio

One Direction leave BBC Radio 1. November 19, 2012

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Leave+BBC+Radio+7ZM9YrKFJMNl.jpg
Harry+Styles+One+Direction+BBC+Radio+1+h1teayPBWHsl.jpg

zimbio

The boys of One Direction pose for pictures with fans as the band heads back to their hotel in New York City. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan all met with their excited fans as they continue their promotional tour in the Big Apple after releasing their new album 'Take Me Home. November 13, 2012

Harry+Styles+Boys+One+Direction+Greet+Fans+iaSSvqZoSIvl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Boys+One+Direction+Greet+Fans+jPk6XRBhzC_l.jpg

zimbio

Harry Styles really had his hands full today. The One Direction band member was at a recording studio in Chelsea. A short while after arriving he popped to the local Starbucks and came out piled high with goodies. A little later he was out again, this time for his lunch -- a healthy salad. October 30, 2012

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+pqvZ_XjWdcCl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+BuHPtuIbln-l.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+CcSDSe52K1Tl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+q59sJxPS9I1l.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+aLDPnic1BIll.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Errand+Boy+EAjgPMuFWfPl.jpg

zimbio

Harry Styles at the LFW Burberry Prosum Spring/Summer 2013 runway show at Kensington Gardens as part of London Fashion Week 2012. September 17, 2012

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+LFW+Burberry+Prosum+gxxwCP0NxRWl.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+LFW+Burberry+Prosum+WK8oMIGB5fvl.jpg

zimbio

Harry Styles, from the boy band One Direction, spends his day test driving a vintage Jaguar E-Type Roadster in Hampstead, London. The 18-year-old singer reportedly took the vintage sports car for a test spin before trying out something a bit more modern, a Porsche 911. September 13, 2012

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Drives+Antique+Jaguar+T3Rd7HymyEal.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Drives+Antique+Jaguar+LhNDBlyJjFzl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Drives+Antique+Jaguar+GL65lnGpx88l.jpg
Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Drives+Antique+Jaguar+HfDvo8JS5hOl.jpg

zimbio

Controversial pop star Harry Styles, from the British boy band One Direction, is accompanied by his hair dresser while house hunting in North London. Styles, who made headlines recently after allegedly having an affair with a 32-year-old radio DJ, spent the day shopping for exclusive properties with his blond hair dresser known only as Lou. July 5, 2012

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Hairdresser+House+p4fVKMOcjIwl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Hairdresser+House+eBtMubAb2Qll.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Hairdresser+House+AC8RGrSjXpul.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+House+Hunting+3WDjImEED3tl.jpg

zimbio

Boy band One Direction is greeted by a large group of excited fans as they arrive at Heathrow Airport on a flight from Miami on July 3, 2012 in London, England. July 3, 2012

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Mobbed+Fans+Heathrow+inJg9bacj9wl.jpg

zimbio

(Left to right) Singers Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan of One Direction attend the "Men In Black 3" New York Premiere after party at the USS Intrepid on May 23, 2012 in New York City.

Harry+Styles+Men+Black+3+New+York+Premiere+CSuyuvJcNnol.jpg
Harry+Styles+Men+Black+3+New+York+Premiere+BfuJLQCFjYfl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Men+Black+3+New+York+Premiere+XEr-hunlU6Yl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Men+Black+3+New+York+Premiere+fQiLe3YpIi2l.jpg

zimbio

British boy band One Direction depart London's Heathrow Airport to begin their US Tour in London, UK on May 20, 2012

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Catching+Flight+z4MMh_dd2o1l.jpg

Harry+Styles+One+Direction+Catching+Flight+okBzTqaD_THl.jpg

zimbio

awww, an Audi R8!!!!! :wub:

Harry Styles from boy band One Direction left his family home in an Audi R8 sports car on April 28, 2012 in Alderley Edge, UK. A few fans gathered outside the home in the pouring rain. He then meet up with a girl believed to be his sister.

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Heads+Out+Style+GGE9sNnb0FKl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Heads+Out+Style+fk6mZpfnKUil.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Heads+Out+Style+vJwpHQUGAvgl.jpg

Harry+Styles+Harry+Styles+Heads+Out+Style+VzrV3Kb7Jt6l.jpg

zimbio

:ninja: I don't like Harry sorry. At first I thought he was cute on X Factor but that hair is seriously annoying now and there is not a day without a Harry Styles article on the Daily Mail. I think the rest four in the group are better looking especially Zayn and Louis, who deserve more attention than Harry.

Some of his looks are cute yes, but a ladies man? :shock: Not really...
And I didn't know he was dating Taylor Swift...

I agree some of his looks are good but he isn't so stylish as some other members. I do dislike his hair, I wish he would cut it.

I think its fairly recent, no? I heard it on the radio this week but I didn't hear anything about their relationship before now.

There should be thread for all One Directions guys.

mystery soloved. i was always wondering why every clothes is fitted for Harry as he's a short guy. (i assume it coz He and Taylor Swift are the same height!!!) his stylist has tailored and custom made clothes for him to assure him look perfect on the stage.

Harry-Styles.jpg

Harry Styles's 'H' blazer was custom-made for his stage performances

One of the perks of being One Direction's Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is having your wardrobe custom-made and named after you.

One Direction's super-stylist Caroline Watson sources the majority of the boys' stage outfits from the high street, including jeans for Harry from The Kooples, chinos for Zayn from River Island, stripe T-shirts for Louis Tomlimson from Topman, Liam Payne's check shirt from Jack & Jones, and Niall Horan's preppy polo shirts from Ralph Lauren.

When it comes to footwear, One Direction's favourites styles come from Converse, Nike, and Supra.

'Some of the items I had custom-made for the boys,' Caroline tells Now Online.

Harry's 'H' blazer and Zayn's signature 'Malik' varsity jacket were both created by Caroline.

Makes a change from those jumpsuits, boys..

nowmagazine.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->