Orlando Bloom for Calvin Klein?

moussemaker

Reaction score
Is this a fake?

preview.jpg

Orlando Bloom Exclusive Calvin Klein model

2004,October 5.

Fashion WorldWide Ltd. is proud to announce that Hollywood Star Orlando Bloom has signed for the first collection of the brand new CK Exclusive Celebrity Model Campaign! Last week the photos were shooted.

The 27-year-old actor showed his performances in Blockbuster movies like; The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Black Hawk Dawn and Troy. This time the popular actor will show his delicious beefed up body for the new Calvin Klein campaign on February next year.

Orlando Bloom is very busy at the moment with his upcoming feature film, Kingdom of Heaven, directed by Ridley Scott. The Calcium Kid, one of Orlando’s latest movie projects is now released on R2 DVD in Europe.

Fashion WorldWide Ltd.

:huh: Really ? I haven't heard anything of this yet.. But if he is then good. :lol:

Not saying anything, but that picture certainly looks fake. Just look again.

rofl hahaaha

this is priceless...

I know I won't have many who will back me on this but he just does NOTHING for me...

Definately a fake. That shot of his head is from another photo shoot, I've seen the pictures, and they weren't like this :lol: Plus, the Orlando-Fan world would have been buzzing with this news by now, and I haven't heard anything :flower: Oh, and they've faked his tattoo as well :rofl:

Fake...and um, his package looks...wrong. LOL.

He looks so very photoshopped. :: laughs ::

yes, i'm not good at telling photoshopping but this is so obvious to me. hahaha

Plus, no offence to Orlando... But I doubt it... :shifty:

Okay *looks at picture closely and..* muahaha !

sure, it's Orlando, if he normally has his face cut and pasted

WHOA. Whom ever that man junk belongs to, damn.

Yikes, that's such a horrid montage. The least I can say is that they could have managed to make a better pic because they aren't fooling anyone!

Omg! His um... errm... package? I didn't know they came that big! Is it stuffed? He so doesn't have a body like that... and i doubt it he is... equipped... like that...
Haha if he was no wonder why Kate is sticking with him!! :wink: haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friendlesswaltz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->