over-the-knee boots--yes or no

03m.jpg

Anna Molinari again! :crush:

yes and no... it depends if you look good in them, if you do yes but if you dont no.

I absolutely :heart: them, In know it's so last year, but who cares, I want to wear them this fall. They are indeed very sexy & feminine, but where the hell do I buy them. Anybody ? any idea?

thanx

over the knee boots are great. But you do have to be so careful with how you wear them. As so many people said, they don't normally work with minis. BUT I did once see a girl in a brown pair of over the knee leather boots, and worn with a chocolate brown mini skirt and drapey, loose ivory chiffon top, it looked really good...not hooker-ish at all.

I think it totally depends on how you wear them and on the ATTITUDE with which you carry it off.

Some of the runway models look great,but unfortunately I have never seen a woman on the street quite pull it off.:unsure: .

Yes or no for over the knee boots? Depends on the boot, depends on the knee.:lol:

00280m.jpg

Another pic of OTT boots from Ricardo Tisci's Fall 2005 show :flower:

00300m.jpg

Juliana Imai (?!?) in Ricardo Tisci Fall 2005. love those boots! :crush:

back78ke.jpg

Lots of thanks to Chadash :flower: who posted this from the Jessica Miller thread! :flower:
Pirelli Calender Backstage 2004

^ Hmmm..I'll say to be safe, try on these boots before buying, peferably with an outfit that you'll wear these boots in just to see if it works.

It's a little harder to pull this look off if you are on the petite side, but I really think it depends on the person, the outfit and the attitude :flower:

^^ Attitude is key - in OTK boots, you can't be meek and mild and shy, you've got to confront the world with a "Here I am!" confidence!

Emery said:
^^ Attitude is key - in OTK boots, you can't be meek and mild and shy, you've got to confront the world with a "Here I am!" confidence!

listen to her, she knows what she's talking about!

^^that is exactly what i came to this thread to say. i just believe that.

wow those are so long!
i definitely do NOT have legs for those!

star said:
wow those are so long!
i definitely do NOT have legs for those!
I know! Some of those boots would come up to my hip bone!:shock:

I like the look, just NOT leather, or that shiny plastic look (whatever you call the material) But I loooove suede ones. Oh, minus the heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->