Pamela Love Jewelry

classicalbang

shake off your flesh
Reaction score
34g927m.png

source: http://www.knighttcat.com/2009/02/pamelalove.html

A collection shot.

Does anyone know how much the eagle claw cuff is selling for?
and/or where to buy online?

^ The silver is $1000, and the gold plated bronze is $800. Prices vary a bit depending on where you get it. You can buy it at Liberty, Cabinets of Curiosities and Jonathan + Olivia. Or you can purchase directly from Pamela Love.

^ It retails for $1000 in silver and $800 in 18k plated bronze. You can buy her pieces at Liberty, Cabinets of Curiosities and Jonathan + Olivia. You can also purchase directly from Pamela Love.

Pamela Love FW 09/10 collection

r0072241.jpg

PURPLE-DIARY.COM

Thanks for starting this thread! Yes PL definitely has quite the following now...
I love her amazing jewelry!!!

i saw her things at Liberty and they are real nice!

does anyone know if/where her stuff is sold online? I"m either having no luck or incompetent...

Some of her pieces are also available now on farfetch...though it looks like the prices are going up...the gold claw cuff is listed for $960 :blink:

^^ Weird... they're cheaper everywhere else. :unsure:

colette.fr is selling her jewelry as well.

Forward at Revolve Clothing now carries Pamela Love!!!! I just bought the talon necklace and can't wait to get it!

^ Thanks for the info. :flower:

And congrats on the purchase! It's a beautiful piece.

yes - I'm very jealous. I'd never heard of this Revolve 'Forward' site before but it's awesome. I like revolve because they offer free international shipping (with no purchase minimum) but their brands always left me wanting more. Now I can get what I want, plus free shipping!

I just received a %25 off coupon for Forward/Revolve as a thank you. PM me for it, since I won't be using it and it is only good for the next week.

Well blow me over with a feather. I was just reading an interview from one of the cast members from True Blood and at the bottom they had an ad for the 'talon necklace' that Eric wore in the show last night. it didn't strike me at the time as Love, but the ad said it was by Pamela Love to buy in the HBO store for $60. http://store.hbo.com/detail.php?p=104220&v=hbo_shows_true-blood It is hers. Obviously, it's just a cheaper casting of the talon necklace, but still. True Blood does have the best shirts/posters/paraphenalia of any show out there but still. I would pay $60 for a knock-off talon necklace, let alone a cheaper copy made by her.

eta: After some further investigating, it seems it will be made by her or from her cast. it's just the copper that makes it cheaper. They have her silver version available for $300.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahGarnet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->