Pamela Love Jewelry

seriously, thanks for sharing that, i will definitely be ordering one.

I got my True Blood necklace last week...It's not bad for the price.

I also got mine a week or so ago. I wish the chain was a bit longer, but I don't want to change it because I like the structure of it, plus it has her tag attached. Of course I forgot - it's copper. So yeah, I'm definitely a little green after wearing it :lol: But the quality is great actually for what it is. I like that the talon itself has a hole in it for the chain to go through, so I know it won't fall off.

there's a seller in etsy that sells loads of bird skull necklaces, let me know if you want the link...

Oh, I just found this thread. I just bought my second piece today:

PamelaLovepfuglering.jpg

And then I have the necklace from hbo:

IMG_0548.jpg

My picture and trendsales.dk

That peacock ring has always been one of my favorites. Great pieces, caroule. :flower:

Thanks Kate! I love it too, and it's brand new and I got it for half the retail price in the US. YAY!!

^ thank you very much, Katie! I hope it's perfect when it arrives and fits me well :smile:

Yeah, her work is a lot more visceral up close. can't wait to see the new ring ditte!

Meg: Unfortunately it arrived to days ago, and the seller said it was a US6, but it's certainly not, it's more like a US5, so I have to return it. I cannot get it over my knuckle. :(

Had to post some pictures of the pieces that Pamela Love is making as part of a collaboration between Spike Jonze and Opening Ceremony...they were inspired by the movie, Where The Wild Things Are.

blog_openingceremony_love.jpg

blog_openingceremony_love2.jpg

Images wmagazine.com

what a great idea/collaboration! I love the two pics shown. Will this be available at Opening Ceremony?

I was reading about this in a magazine somewhere and was soo excited. Two of my favorite things combined, how can one go wrong??? The magazine said it would be at Opening Ceremony.

Where the Wild Things Are x Opening Ceremony Collaboration

15oi2i9.jpg
35ldbhs.jpg

30nbqis.jpg
2rwndhg.jpg

ngrfgh.jpg
2i8ydfd.jpg

11103s6.jpg
724xoj.jpg

openingceremony.us

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics