Paris - Louis Vuitton

Mr. Fabulous

Reaction score
Is it everywhere or just in Paris that the security is so uptight? I went to the Louis Vuitton in Paris like 3 days ago and I got stared the fck down by the damn security guards :cry: , everyone was like staring at me when I walked in, I was looking for a wallet and then the manager came in and started talking to me, I felt like I did something wrong..maybe LV in Paris doesnt accept "colored" people in their store or something :innocent: , but anyways i was kinda upset but I guess she was talking about a chinese mafia or something but when I noticed outside and inside the store there were a lot of them but I was still offended by the way they looked at me and so i had to be mean and I said "Wow, things here are crappier here then what they look on the magazines, Christian Dior is right down the street, I guess i'll just go there". Is it like that in every store?

this doesnt apply to paris but id like to say that i hate those stores who feel that they need security guards in their boutique. giorgio armani is like that over here, they got liek 3 HUGE security guys who just stand int he front and stare people down.

We also have a security guard that stands in front of the door here at one of our LV stores...although he is more like a greeter..all smiles and very friendly.

Mostly the Sa's tend to follow you around like puppies..so frustrating.

At the Chopard shop in Cologne Germany (when we were there in Feb.) there were quite a few security guards around and everyone seems so nervous/protective. When we mentioned this to the SA, she said that the store had been robbed the previous night and the thieves had taken off with something like 80 watches!!

thats alot a bling!

It's probably the same in any luxury brand boutique, although my favourite is Hermes where the doorman actually opens the door!

I love the outside of the paris store. Does it still have the massive handbags on the side of it ??

Unfortunately it happens in a lot of boutiques. The only time I do not care about doormen/security is when they do their work but do not follow/look/stare/give a snobby face to me. I am the one paying, THEY are the ones hired to do a boring job.
And I will definitely NOT pay if they make me feel uncomfortable. Same with SA's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->