Paris Street Style #2

I'm sweating even just looking at the pictures, blazers and sweaters never exist in my summer closet.

^Summer in France this year, especially Paris, is quite versatile/terrible, a day you're freezing to death and the other day, not a cloud in the sky.
I can't wait for the day I won't need a blazer/sweater tbh :P

does anyone know what the girl in post #158 (i think her name is kamilya) does? she has amazing style!!

31512_Dots_Paris_3447_Web.jpg

thesartorialist

The girls of Paris dress so lovely. Definitely taking inspiration from them for this summer.

Rainy Colourful Paris

Recently, it's raining almost all the time in Paris :( but you can find fun people who don't wear black :P
taken by me

Hope u enjoy it :P

Attachments

• IMG_3932 copy.jpg
    IMG_3932 copy.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 10
  • tuilleries_6.jpg
    tuilleries_6.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Tuilleries_8.jpg
    Tuilleries_8.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Colours1.jpg
    Colours1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Hat Guy 1.jpg
    Hat Guy 1.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Colours 1.jpg
    Colours 1.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Recently, it's raining almost all the time in Paris :( but you can find fun people who don't wear black :P
taken by me

Hope u enjoy it :P

That's certainly because almost all of them are not French, not to say Parisians! :lol::P

That's certainly because almost all of them are not French, not to say Parisians! :lol::P

You are sooo right!! I don't know what's wrong with them :P Maybe it's because of the fact that it's raining almost all the time :( But they certainly have a problem with this..that bourgeois style..most of the women wear black with all it's combinations. That's rather boring and sad. And black is quite safe too :P :smile:)

This is a very chic look!!! I love the contrast between the cropped jacket and the skirt long hemline and the chunky shoes give this outfit a fun take. BTW, I am a new member of TFS and this is my very first post. I am glad I found this great place to talk about fashion and also learn more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->