Patricia Velasquez

Reaction score
I have never before seen a thread dedicated to this supermodel/actress and i couldn't resist making one.
If there does happen to be a thread dedicated to her,please notify me and delete this one but if not,then enjoy the hispanic beauty,that is Patricia Velasquez.

Please do feel free to post anything here that is related to her,photos,news,upcoming movies,etc.

And for your enjoyment:

Credit: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic12180/Models:Patricia_Velasquez

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: Im glad Patricia V has a thread, I was also wandering why she didnt have a thread and was gonna start one about her. She is georgeous love her indigenous look.

I understand what you mean,she is a recognizable model and actress,she has worn some very interesting outfits and she is gorgeous.

I feel relieved to have created this thread lol,i want other people to enjoy her as well :smile:

I like the second picture also, the break in the blackness with that skirt is an excellent touch to the oufit. She has a very raw perfection to her, meaning that she can look flawless wearing expressions upon her face that would make someone else look unattractive.

<3 these:

pv2_org92.jpg
pv2_org59.jpg

Source: patriciavelasquez.com

^ Indeed,those are lovely,i wish i could find the first one in HQ,that dress looks astonishingly beautiful.

Just in case some people were unsure of who Patricia Velasquez was,here is a little biography for you:

Early life

Velásquez, the fifth of six children, was born in Zulia, Venezuela to a Venezuelan father of Native and Spanish descent and a mother who came from the Wayuu tribe.[1][2] Her parents were both teachers;[3] her father also worked for UNESCO and as a result, she spent some of her childhood in Mexico and France. She attended San Vicente de Paul High School, graduating in 1987.[4] After a year of college studies, Velásquez left for Milan, Italy, in pursuit of a modeling career. She also competed in the 1989 Miss Venezuela pageant representing Peninsula Goajira, placing seventh.

Career

In 1997 she studied acting in Los Angeles and New York.[5] In 1998, she paced down runways in ready-to-wear fashion shows for designers such as Antonio Berardi, Bella Freud, Corinne Cobson, Claude Montana, and Dolce & Gabbana. As for print advertising, Velásquez appeared in ads for Chanel's Allure, Roberto Verino's Verino fragrance, as well as Victoria's Secret. Early in her modeling career, she appeared in several issues of the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. This led to a large number of further modeling engagements, which ultimately culminated in her being ranked #45 on the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2001[6] and #16 in Stuff Magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" poll in 2002. She is currently L'Oréal model.
Velásquez appeared in the role of Anck-Su-Namun in the 1999 film The Mummy and its 2001 sequel The Mummy Returns. Her character makes her first entrance in the film in remarkably intricate body paint. Velásquez's movie credits normally omit the acute accent over the a in her surname.
She had a special appearance on Breaking the Girl video of the alternative rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Film

The body of film work Velásquez has been involved in is substantial, especially compared to many other models who try out at acting. A selected filmography is as follows:

Television

Velásquez played the character of Begoña on several episodes of the The L Word during its 5th season (2008). She also had a recurring role on the television series Arrested Development, playing Marta Estrella and on From The Grave (CSI: Miami episode) as a guest star, playing Celia Gonzalez.

Personal life

Velásquez has stated she is bisexual[7] and dated comedian Sandra Bernhard in the mid-1990s.[8] In 2002, Velásquez founded the Wayúu Tayá Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting the Wayúu, a Venezuelan indigenous group.[9] She is fluent in English, French, Italian and Spanish.[5] She is 5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m) tall.

I hope this helps :smile:

Courtesy of wikipedia

Some stuff from her curriculum

Editorials & Covers
Voque, Harpers Bazaar,Estylo, Marie Claire, Razo, Cosmopolitan, Urban Latino
Lain Style, Hampton, Glow, Glamour, FHM, Blitz, Noi, Entertainment, Ocean Drive, Too much, En boga, Sala de espera

Runway
Oscar de la Renta, Dolce& Gabbana, Chanel, Gucci, Versace, Angel Sanchez, Carolina Herrera.

Movies

Zapata,cMindhunters,The Mummy Returns,Eruption,No Vacancy,Committed.

source: Venezuela.modeloftheworld

oooooooooooooooh I remember her from that movie...she's so pretty

oooooooooooooooh I remember her from that movie...she's so pretty
When I first saw that movie I thought she was the most beautiful girl ever, she just looked so hot, she fitted that role perfectly. She was amazing in that movie loved her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->