Penelope Cruz

lucy

Reaction score
What does everyone think of Penelope Cruz's style? I really liked it in the beginning, but now it seems like she's doning some new, more edgy stuff that I'm not sure I like.
cruz.082503.jpg
cruz.091800.jpg
cruz.jpg

penelope.cruz.032501.jpg

I think her style is quite 'safe' , but it fits her . She is natural so subdued
semi sophisticated looks work well with her natural beauty. she wouldnt look right in anything street, edgy or trashy vegas/too much skin .

Not a huge fan of hers. She dresses elegantly, yes, but I don't find her to be all that gorgeous. In fact, she has a strange look about her that I don't find attractive.

She wears her clothes quite elegantly. The style suits her well..I'm not too crazy about the grey pantsuit and orange dress though!I liked Tom with Nicole better!

nice Penelope pictures posted here.

I really like her style, she looks natural and 'real' and certainly not trashy or victimised by fashion , but i think this black eyeliner on lower lids (two first pictures, first post) is really bad for her face, glad she is not using this often though :P

thanks for the photos lucy :flower:

she's very cute
I like her edgy new look more than her old looks, not sure why, maybe its cool to see her taking chances

i ove her. i find her real sweet and that portrays in the way she dresses :flower:

she is one of those faces that can look stunning and then look unattractive (to me)...for example - in the second set of pictures, the last photo in the (gorgeous) one shoulder dress she looks not so good and then she looks drop dead in the last group in the middle.... however this is about her style and I love her style!

A timeless classic beauty. She looks good in almost everyting she wears.

Penelope is a true beauty. It's like come on, look at her eyes and her facial bones stuctures. She has amazing traits (and a fab body!)! :blush:

She should try new things once in a while and have fun with fashion (because what would fashion be without hits AND faux-pas)! She seems to always be wearing long evening gowns with very slight varations (once it was V-neck, the next time round neck, the next time a square neck, the next time with big strapts, next time strapless, next time she added a leather jacket.............). :huh: SOOOOOOO BORING!

She looks very nice but ALWAYS nice. That's a good thing for her, but it's hell boring. I am sure she'd look nice with a cool edgy hair cut and "trashier" outfits. But we are going to have to wait for a while, she's stuck with a contract with RALPH LAUREN (the true meaning of CLASSIC or the preppy and 110%-always-safe-to-wear brand).

I think she's gorgeous and always looks fab! :heart:

Except maybe for that grey pantsuit. That's :sick: !!! Just shows she's human, I guess.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 1st, 2003 - 8:58 pm
I think her style is quite 'safe' , but it fits her . She is natural so subdued
semi sophisticated looks work well with her natural beauty. she wouldnt look right in anything street, edgy or trashy vegas/too much skin .
I agree

She's got a nice style. But... i hate her :innocent: she's ugly ... and she cant act to save her life. The only reason people know her is because of Tom Cruise.

Originally posted by dElirious@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:58 pm
She's got a nice style. But... i hate her :innocent: she's ugly ... and she cant act to save her life. The only reason people know her is because of Tom Cruise.
yup

she's OKAY..she dresses ok, very nice sometimes, i dont think she's the prettiest women tho, she's again OKAY

I love both black off shoulder gowns, but that's about it. I don't personally like her look, but she's beautiful in a way. Love her hair though.
I think she and Tom look very much alike, if you look you can see they have the same nose and similar mouths. Both very angular in the face.
I read somewhere that ppl tend to choose mates that look like them. :lol: But judging from *some* of the couples I know, it's pretty true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->