Perfect #03 F/W 2022.23

dodencebt

Reaction score
I'm assuming Nicole Kidman by Zhong Lin will be one of several covers. In my view, one of the most fabulous pieces of magazine work produced lately! I just love when Nicole does this stuff.

instagram.com/theperfectmagazine

Previews

instagram.com/nicolekidman

I wish they had retouched her waist. She looks like a brick.

it’s interesting! love some of the shots of the editorial! and I love Nicole.

What a gag! Nicole looks absolutely spectacular here. That cover is fantastic! I love it when magazines completely transform a celebrity for a story because celebrity profiles are often so dull and lifeless. Nicole is giving some models a run for their money with this one.

I love everything about this... looking at her on film and RCs, I would have never guessed that she´s this ripped :shock::heart:

Fabulous! Love everything about it.

Jesus, Katie. Edit, edit, edit. Do we need to see the entire issue sprawled across the many unneccessary covers? Nicole was sufficient enough. It's bold, it's daring and then you dilute its effect with 30 more covers.
The contents seem very intriguing, I'm interested to see more. Pity that the magazine is so expensive, but I do appreciate that feeling of exclusivity. Would love to get my hands on this issue, might treat myself this Christmas lol. I'm thoroughly excited about the last three previews with Kristen, Gisele and Raquel. Kristen's cover makes that pink Valentino look desirable for the first time, and it's all thanks to her. I always love seeing Gisele taken out of her standard comfort zone and thrown into new and exciting territories, Zhong Lin is an excellent photographer and I can't wait to see what they cooked up together. The cover doesn't work for me, but the image is promising.

Agree...unnecessary amount of covers but maybe as POP does it's to please advertisers...and these are though times for print....

Can't wait for the Gisele and Raquel editorials...looks promising...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->