Petite

Frankie B is sold in the UK

tiffany said:
does frankie B only have stores in the states?

You can find Frankie B jeans at Mimi (Kings Road) and Paul & Joe.
Simultane in Brighton are another stockist. They fit amazingly well and have been established for nearly 10 years.

I fall into the petite catogaory but I'm not small, like most of you. I'm 5'2 just about 5'3 around 135 lbs but I have really short legs. My jeans are a 29-30 but are always super super long and have to be altered. Does anyone know of any jeans designers that make a shorter inseam. Sometimes the jeans still don't look right after they've been altered.

Thanks for your help!

My MIL used to go to Petite Sophisticate and buy me tons of stuff from there since I'm 5'1", 85lbs, size 0. I never had the heart to tell her I hated most of it, especially the pants. They're high waisted, pleated, fully lined, tapered leg nightmares. Now I just take my clothes to a tailor and have them fitted.

HeatherB said:
I fall into the petite catogaory but I'm not small, like most of you. I'm 5'2 just about 5'3 around 135 lbs but I have really short legs. My jeans are a 29-30 but are always super super long and have to be altered. Does anyone know of any jeans designers that make a shorter inseam. Sometimes the jeans still don't look right after they've been altered.

Thanks for your help!

i am the same way! i tried on petite jeans at ann taylor loft and they fit so much better than regular jeans.. but they were very mom-ish..... anyone have any suggestions!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aieilcln
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->