Pierre Hardy Bags

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for these lovelies. I have to say that they're my absolute new obsession - I love how fresh they look in comparison to most of the other bags that are around right now. The simple mix of colors and that contrast really makes these bags pop. Whenever I see someone wearing one I just take notice instantly. These are definitely next on my list of must haves.

The Original:

820c4es.jpg

S/S 08 Variations:

Image Credit | Style.com

^Oh girl I know the feeling. Oh how I know.

F/W 07

Image Credit | Pierre Hardy.com

Gimme Gimme More!
Gimme
MORE!
Gimme Gimme
MORE

6qcqcg9.jpg

Image Credit | Dover Street Market

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierre Hardy is a fashion genius! I couldn't take my hands off his bags (and shoes :innocent:) at Dover Street Market. Such great quality...

the black and gold one is my DREAM. do they still make it, or have they moved on

I really like the s/s 08 versions. what is the price point on these? Is Dover Market the only people that stock them in london or ?

I didn't like his bags at first. Then I saw a girl on Park Ave carried the first one (black & gold) across her shouder...God, it has grown on me ever since.

I really like the s/s 08 versions. what is the price point on these? Is Dover Market the only people that stock them in london or ?
i love these bags so much. the prices are actually pretty good. about $1200-1300. the most expensive one i've seen is a leopard print suede in the classic large hobo shape for 1590, but most are in the high 1200s.

i <3 these...i want the beige/cream one from the last season but the black/gold also looks very appealing.

ok im gonna try and post a pic. and even though they are in the background you can sorta have a peek on the SS08 Pierre Hardy bags :smile:

my pic, copying is prohibited. thank you

Attachments

• PH gold high top trainers SS08.JPG
    PH gold high top trainers SS08.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 37
I can't bring myself to love them for some reason. They remind me of both Chloe patchwork bag AND those plastic American Apparel ones.

LeylaM, your pic seals it for me. I absolutely need a Pierre Hardy for S/s 08 :clap: they look astonishing!

Ooh the electric blue and taupe totes on #1 are cute! I wonder what other color combos do they come in

Ooh and this bronze sneaker is perfect to match my cabat...if I finally decide to get it...Leyla, do you know the price points of these sneaks?
10.jpg

pierrehardy

princess and luxx,
i am also loving a bag from this collection. the electric blue one :shifty:

foxie,
i dont have the price under my nose right now but they are very reasonably priced (i suppose thats relative) but they should be between 250 and 290 Euros...
there is a thread in the shoes section :wink:

Foxie.. the pewter version of those was in the $420-50 range I believe for f/w. They went on sale at Barney's, they may still have some???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->