POP #50 S/S 2024

They produce hundreds of cover. In the end when they finally hit the newsstand, the number is very limited. Usually 2 or 3 covers to choose from.

Time to wake up, dude.

My newsagent told me that the distributor emailed him telling him the covers he will receive…there was only one gisele cover but not sure which one…

Im gonna go later to see if i can get it…

^ so funny how pampered and sheltered people in fashion were for so long that public opinion in response to (like tigerrouge said) a transaction they're actively and aggressively pushing on the consumer can only translate as 'bullying' in their eyes. Under that mindset, the paid ads that follow me online, the posters on the streets advertising their magazine, the magazine itself on newsstands, the videos on every existing social media platform, I can't control nor escape it.. therefore I'm being 'harassed' by a very toxic publication called POP. 😅

Vittoria Ceretti could be the new Stephanie Seymour, but she's so boring and lacks of sex appeal. :doh:

yeah ... if vittoria gained a little weight and had more sex appeal she would be stephanie seumour esque.. more commercial and she would stick around longer, she is a little frigid isn't she? it works well most places..

you both clearly haven’t seen Vittoria in full sensual mode on some more sexy editorials and it shows.

you both clearly haven’t seen Vittoria in full sensual mode on some more sexy editorials and it shows.
Vittoria can be very sexy. It is just a matter of hair/makeup/styling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->