Post your Earrings!!!

i_<3_chanel said:
pavement absolutely fantastic earrings! :heart:
we have the same taste . . my collection is almost identical.
where are the last pair frm?

Thankyou! :flower: The last ones... again, I'm not being hepful, but they were from a sale of an old woman's. She had a bunch of pin and earring sets. They're actually clip-ons, so I hardly wear them. :doh:

here's my wee collection...sorry about the terrible lighting/flash

earrings.jpg

beautiful!

^^I have the same ones (first pair(left) in the second row). But mine are ectually silver not gold.

so here comes a continuation of my collection....i´m sorry for the quality, i photographed them with my mobile phone:blush::D

earrings04pz4.jpg

earrings05wd6.jpg

#30 I love the first & third pairs. :flower:

I bought these not long ago at Target, $5.

Call em ugly, but I love them. :wub:

Attachments

• Jan13-007.jpg
    Jan13-007.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 3
ooo great thread, I loooove earrings :D I think I have too many pairs though, I can't keep track of where they all are...:S There were many times where I only find one earring and have no idea where the other one went... lol will post later

awwwwww beautiful thread !!!

I love earrings :smile: I think i have 30 pairs or maybe some more :smile:

But now i need to repair my ears... my ear's lob is torn and I cant take earrings that weigh very much so I will have to make surgery to arrange them :(

Hah, I also LOVE the gold ones posted at the top of the page! & I like a lot of these throughout the page, cute.

I love earrings! i'm a junkie, i just buy and buy and buy
I love a lot of the stuff posted on here! lovely!

some of my earrings...will be posting more later...sorry about the strange yellowness that appears in some pics, I tried to readjust the camera so it stops taking yellowish pics...lol
haha, my fuzzy earrings- so fun and warms up your ears in the winter! lol
->details..

These are possibly the biggest pair of earrings I own...gets a lot of feedback, people are surprised when I tell them its from H&M...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->