Post Your Shoes!

Ivee,

Amazing shoes, have you kept them? and what will you wear with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dries Van Noten silk semi-wedges :heart:

DSC_5168.jpg

DSC_5148.jpg

DSC_5173.jpg

DSC_5182-1.jpg

DSC_5202.jpg

Pics: my own

Brigadeiro - love the dries van notens!

Absolutely stunning!

Just had a squiz to see if any are available online but they seem to have sold out in my size!

Brigadeiro - love the dries van notens!

Absolutely stunning!

Just had a squiz to see if any are available online but they seem to have sold out in my size!

Aw, what a shame! :( What size are you superem?

@Brigadeiro: those shoes are really stunning!!

I got these Miu Miu boots:

miumiumotoboots.gif

Credit: respulchrae
(hope the photo credit is ok now))

I got these boots a while ago, but got to photograph them only recently..
My first McQueens. I guess now I have to take care of the sole first before I wear them massively.. don't know if it's possible for blue soles :huh:

5385008126_1eed150aa5.jpg

5382775058_fd6e73b746.jpg

(all pics are mine)

Ooops, the picture url isn't working sorry.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4521/zapatosjpg.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

are there from Kandee?

I got 3 pairs of shoes from them recently, everything my size as far as insole length go, but they are all incredibly tight( besides the pump were in rediculous condition( but since I got them on sale they don't accept them back. :angry:

ooohh i likey Spottie!

Picked these up today! Adorable little Gucci "Marola" flats...tried them on, soooo comfy and theyre super glossy in real life they dont look like those horrid jellies, they look patent!

marola2.jpg

and then in the mirror i kicked them up to take them off and saw the cute little raised interlocking G's for a heel! Fell in love and got them...allll in a matter of what, 4 mins? ahaha

marola.jpg

My image.jpg
attachment.php

My own photo, Dollie Day. One of my favourites, I bought them in cream too :innocent:

KAYAPO, I am not keeping them since they are too tight for me and I can't wear them. I am selling them on Ebay :(

are there from Kandee?

I got 3 pairs of shoes from them recently, everything my size as far as insole length go, but they are all incredibly tight( besides the pump were in rediculous condition( but since I got them on sale they don't accept them back. :angry:

Same happened to me, they were too tight and it's a shame because I really really like those shoes :(

5406729549_4975873db3_o.jpg

5406729545_9c9b106258_o.jpg

Finally found the blue version of these Zara shoes on Ebay. Have them in pink and they are soooo comfortable!

(My photos)

nice legs @getpalmd!
my new blue and browns...

Attachments

• IMG 372.jpg
    IMG 372.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG 368.jpg
    IMG 368.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 4
I love that nude shoe from Topshop!...And the A McQueen booties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->