Prada F/W 07.08 : Sasha, Irina K, Anabela, & Nick by Steven Meisel

These ads are amazing, I love the shoes one. I don't like the one after the shoes one, Sasha looks so weird :ninja:

The shoe ad is the best of them, but the most recent clutch ad is growing on me.

I more into the men's ads, at least it has more faces than the girls but still focusing on Nick.. ^_^

The other shoe ad:

Scanned by me from InStyle August

Guess the feet!

one of the best ad campaigns i have seen
every one of the ad is brilliant

yes, i would miss sasha very much when she's no longer prada girl anymore

these shows are absolutely gorgeous :buzz: thanks for the scan faith !

Love the ads with the focus on the shoes.

Btw, any idea who the headless girls in the ads are? Or are they Irina and Anabela?

No, they're headless chickens. :lol:
Just kidding.
They're Anabela and Irina K :smile:

^Are you shure? Because in some ads there are more than three girls and the headlees ones seem to have different hair

this one fro example:

* scanned by Gold Star

Maybe some models were hired specifically to do the background shots? I know that Anabela and Irina are cut off in some ads, but you know they're there, these models could just be there as extras. :flower:

i really seriously LOVE the ads... i don't really like the collection tho i'm always a Prada fan... but Sasha and Nick are just amazing... but still i think Eddie Klint is a better 'Prada Boy'... ;-)

I like them, but there's still something kind of empty about the ads, it lacks depth which Prada ads usually don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willxxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->